The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's crazy how fast the days are flying by. Before you know it, you'll be on a beach with a little drink in your hand :wink:

One day at a time :hug: It'll get done. Then you can kick back and relax with the hot fellas in Waikiki :D

Yes! :drool: I know - the thought that I'll be able to relax and just take it easy for a few weeks is keeping me going. :hyper:

Hi Julie!

i hope you start feeling better soon, julie! :lol: it would've been a pathetic weekend with the both of us just sitting there feeling miserable. take care :hug:

kristen, we will definitely make the most of the night life!

Remember to save room in your suitcase for all us bar folks :wink:

Absolutely! It's going to be one big party! :D

I think I'm going to go skydiving when I'm in Hawaii. I had set aside some money a while back so that I could go for my birthday this next year, but I think I'd much rather do it in a tropical location. The view will be so much better, plus my birthday's in April, and the weather could be pretty bad around then. We'll see if I have the guts to do it! :lol:

Thanks lady and Kristen for the :hug: . :hug: back atcha!
Feel better lady! Glad to hear you are doing better Mia! A little pig flu ain't gonna keep you down (for long)!

It's Friday :happy: No idea what that means anymore, LOL.

Absolutely! It's going to be one big party! :D

I think I'm going to go skydiving when I'm in Hawaii. I had set aside some money a while back so that I could go for my birthday this next year, but I think I'd much rather do it in a tropical location. The view will be so much better, plus my birthday's in April, and the weather could be pretty bad around then. We'll see if I have the guts to do it! :lol:

Wow you're brave :ohmy: I bet it'll be a wonderful experience though.
I'm a baby when it comes to heights so that is a big no for me.

Wow you're brave :ohmy: I bet it'll be a wonderful experience though.
I'm a baby when it comes to heights so that is a big no for me.

The funny thing? I'm petrified of heights and flying. :laugh: I've always wanted to go skydiving, and I'm an adventure junkie, so that probably explains why I want to fling myself out of a plane. :lol:

Hi Kristen! :wave:
Hi Kaffy - Friday's don't seem to be the end of the work week for me. Yes, I can take it easier on the weekend, but since I have a weird schedule during the week, I do a bit on the weekend too, just more leisurely. I just wish more $$ were coming in :sigh:

No big plans for the weekend here. How about you girls? Seems the boys all disappeared :shifty:

Winter, ftl :grumpy:

At least my brother moved back home so no shoveling for me :hyper:

The funny thing? I'm petrified of heights and flying. :laugh: I've always wanted to go skydiving, and I'm an adventure junkie, so that probably explains why I want to fling myself out of a plane. :lol:

You should totally go for it :up:

I'm an adventure junkie, too, but I've never had the desire to fling myself out of a perfectly functional airplane :wink:

Hi Kaffy - Friday's don't seem to be the end of the work week for me. Yes, I can take it easier on the weekend, but since I have a weird schedule during the week, I do a bit on the weekend too, just more leisurely. I just wish more $$ were coming in :sigh:

No big plans for the weekend here. How about you girls? Seems the boys all disappeared :shifty:
Aww :hug: I hear ya. Times are tough.

The boys disappeared because all these gorgeous women intimidated them :sexywink:

Laundry and relaxing. :drool: This is my last free weekend, so I have to do a bunch of work around the house. Don't want to, but it has to be done. :lol:

You should totally go for it :up:

I probably will. It will be a fun adventure. :D

I'm an adventure junkie, too, but I've never had the desire to fling myself out of a perfectly functional airplane :wink:

:lol: I totally understand. I'm weird like that. :wink:

Btw, did you see my response to your comment on my FB? I replied below you. :lol:

Laundry and relaxing. :drool: This is my last free weekend, so I have to do a bunch of work around the house. Don't want to, but it has to be done. :lol:

I probably will. It will be a fun adventure. :D

:lol: I totally understand. I'm weird like that. :wink:

Btw, did you see my response to your comment on my FB? I replied below you. :lol:

You'll have to get one of the pics they take of you in the sky :D

That's cool Sharon! I don't know if I'd try that - maybe :hmm:

You're right Mia - wouldn't have been much fun. Although I've yet to see a dancing snake!

Bomac is probably looking up the soccer stats on Paraguay right now.

Weird people :love:

To my sushi comment? Si!

Exxxxcellent. :D

You'll have to get one of the pics they take of you in the sky :D

Oh, I absolutely will! I looked on a couple of websites, and there's a good deal on the jump plus pictures of your adventure if you book ahead of time online. I'll wait until I get to Hawaii first, though. That's something I'd ABSOLUTELY want pictures of! :D

That's cool Sharon! I don't know if I'd try that - maybe :hmm:

You should! All of my friends who have done it say it's an amazing experience. I'm getting excited about it! :D

i'll take some persians, too, plz

jake-gyllenhaal-shirtless-prince-of-persia-04.jpg

Holy crap - when did he get good looking? :ohmy:

You're awesome. That's exactly the same for me. I'm afraid of heights, but I wanna do it!

:hugs:

You're right Mia - wouldn't have been much fun. Although I've yet to see a dancing snake!

Oh he would've put on quite a show. As silly as this sounds, I wonder if he is purposely trying to cheer me with his dancing. He's been going at it nonstop. And when I tried to feed him last night, he didn't want the food, instead he wanted to crawl on my arm. He's a sweetie :heart:

Srsly? because I'll take any excuse to return to my stomping grounds!!!
Holy crap - when did he get good looking? :ohmy:

:lol: I've no idea who that even is, I didn't even notice the face!

And posting them on here is a given right :wink:

Sure! :D Providing I don't look horrendous in at least one of them...

You're awesome. That's exactly the same for me. I'm afraid of heights, but I wanna do it!

I don't know why, but I think I won't be too freaked out, because it looks just way too awesome for me to be terrified. I think it helps that you jump with an instructor, so you're not totally by yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom