The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to have disappointed you, Reg. Next time I promise to be more creative. My job does require me to be creative all the time, so it's nice to not have to think about it while I'm here, but I'll suck it up and deal the next time.

Oh man, that sucks, kat! :sad:

Kat - that sucks! :hug:

And thank you UberBeav for the :killintheface: smiley earlier this morning. Much needed. Though I have spoken to someone who knows about medical billing, and basically the money I was billed adds up to my deductible (almost). Just all at once, not during the course of a year

\end rant

Lunch? :hmm: At least an hour or two or three away for me. Extra swamped today :der:

ETA: Kat- any chance you bought an extended warranty, or you put it on a creditcard that offers extra privileges? :scratch:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

I'll bet a drink you have a virus and they're going to have to reformat.

my ex was going to do something to it but I would have lost everything and it's running so hot it keeps shutting down so I think it needs parts. I'm gonna call Toshiba and plead my case. I had problems early on and it should be on record *crosses fingers

I don't think so Lila, I hate insurance companies :madwife:

:dancing: YES!!!!!

they are going to give me a one time warranty extension and cover the repair which it turns out may be the motherboard. I'm guessing that's expensive

Motherboards are nothing to sneeze (unless you have a cold). Make sure you back up anything you want to keep and then verify that they will be backing up your hard drive too. Even if they insist it won't affect your hard drive, never trust a tech guy to take care of your personal data (and I'm a tech guy)...:shifty:

Just my 2 cents.

ThoraSEB said:
Sorry to have disappointed you, Reg. Next time I promise to be more creative. My job does require me to be creative all the time, so it's nice to not have to think about it while I'm here, but I'll suck it up and deal the next time.

Oh man, that sucks, kat! :sad:

You said "suck" twice in this post...:drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Motherboards are nothing to sneeze (unless you have a cold). Make sure you back up anything you want to keep and then verify that they will be backing up your hard drive too. Even if they insist it won't affect your hard drive, never trust a tech guy to take care of your personal data (and I'm a tech guy)...:shifty:

Just my 2 cents.

:mad: they already have my comp. and most of my stuff isn't backed up :shifty:

Yeah Im hung like planet pluto hard to see with the naked eye
But if I crashed into uranus I would stick it where the sun dont shine
Cause Im kind of like han solo always stroking my own wookie
Im the root of all thats evil yeah but you can call me cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom