The Temple Bar: Everywhere You Go You Shout It, You Don't Have To Be Shy About It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

??

I found out this morning that the plumbing work I need done will probably result in an entire bathroom renovation. New tub, sink, flooring, walls...and since I rent, I'm very happy about this. :happy: :drool:

Sorry, that was something that has nothing to do with anyone here. I should have kept it to myself. :wink:

Nice on the renovation! My faucet is still leaking. At least I save money on one of those fountain thingys that help people sleep at night. :mad:

Hey VG. Hungover? I can imagine, poor thing. :hug:

no I'm here, sorry

trying to write some essay on some book i havent even read the sparknotes for. this is pointless.
:crazy:

people really should get over things though. i know you're not talking about anyone here and i'm not either but...stupid people..who can't get over things
:angry:
:hug:

Thanks. :hug:

Oooh, sparknotes? *writes name down*

I got a site or two from Kat so I could better ahem "deal with" The Old Man and the Sea. One more three hour discussion on Saturday and then we have to write an impromptu the following week. :crazy:

I am going to burn that fucking book when we're finished with it.

sparknotes is wonderful. I haven't read a single book all year. they have a summary of each chapter with analysis at the end, a list of characters with analysis, list of important quotes, lists of themes/symbols/motifs.

i'm going to destroy brave new world when we finish it. i end up destroying all my books from school anyway, they get crushed under my textbooks. i accidentally tore the cover off of mice and men, and my hamlet book was completely split in half for most of the unit.

:shrug:

i hate school. my grades are fine and i have friends...i just hate it
hate
hate
hate

I won my auction and paid way more than I intended. $10 cheaper than retail I think ::grumpy:

I have no itunes and my ipod died at the gym. I'm starved for music. :( Maybe I'll go sit in my car

That sucks about the iPod. :( Did you try and reboot?

Beav the interrogator. :drool:

A friend of mine gave me two of her old legal research and writing texts today. :love:

I should have brought them home but I forgot. Now I'm just putzing around here putting off showering so I'll have no time to read before 24 comes on. :shh:

my itunes died with my laptop :( I'm taking it in tomorrow

I won an auction for perfume that I just had to have :rolleyes:

update: I still suck at pool :angry:

ThoraSEB said:
You had problems with your pipes, Lila? :yikes: That's no good.

(It also sounds kinda dirty :giggle: )

Here's a tip - just hope you don't feel "shitty" when the pipes are clogged. Plumber came Monday morning and snaked. How's that for dirty? :hmm:

And I don't know if the pipes are the least of my problems or not.

I need :killintheface: smiley for health insurance companies, labs, doctors, etc. This is all I got for now
biting.gif
biting.gif
biting.gif

I'm sure Beav or LMPA can oblige me when they awake.

Hope your computer and ipod aren't dead redkat, maybe just in a coma for now. I will :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom