The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a male friend of the husband shopper and I have been talking via *insertnameofsitehere* all weekend, he added me as a friend and has been doing the "call me/let's hang out" thing.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp. I'm not out of my "I'm cool with spending Friday nights on the couch with my cat" stage yet, but I'm oddly intrigued all the same. Plus, I'm not sure if husband shopper is aware yet he and I are "friends". :shifty:

I dated another friend of hers for about a month earlier this year, and he and I are still friends and she was totally cool with us dating/hanging out.

I thought we agreed in our vows you'd give me advice about other boys stand idly by as I talked to other men? Were you daydreaming about maddie and kaffy when I told you this part? :tongue: :wink:

:doh:

I'm sorry, it's just...it's just that I was imagining how the rest of our lives would be like, and I thought this would be just a phase that would eventually pass.

But, you're right, I agreed to accept you for who you are, and I have to honour those vows.

:wink:

Gosh it's beautiful here in sunny Cali...:D
It was so-oo-oooooo gorgeous here today. Work was unusually slow, so I spent most of it outside with friends.

Perfection.

So, a male friend of the husband shopper and I have been talking via *insertnameofsitehere* all weekend, he added me as a friend and has been doing the "call me/let's hang out" thing.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp. I'm not out of my "I'm cool with spending Friday nights on the couch with my cat" stage yet, but I'm oddly intrigued all the same. Plus, I'm not sure if husband shopper is aware yet he and I are "friends". :shifty:

I dated another friend of hers for about a month earlier this year, and he and I are still friends and she was totally cool with us dating/hanging out.
If she's cool with it, go for it. Unless she's upset you're taking away one of her potential options :wink:

Tell him Saturdays are your only availabilities :giggle: Couch always takes priority over boys :up:

kafcrab.gif

Just cuz its still your birfday :mac:

:doh:

I'm sorry, it's just...it's just that I was imagining how the rest of our lives would be like, and I thought this would be just a phase that would eventually pass.

But, you're right, I agreed to accept you for who you are, and I have to honour those vows.

:wink:

Aw baby, I'm so happy you love me for who I am. :love:

And I love you even though you love a shitty hockey team. :runs:

It was so-oo-oooooo gorgeous here today. Work was unusually slow, so I spent most of it outside with friends.

Perfection.

If she's cool with it, go for it. Unless she's upset you're taking away one of her potential options :wink:

Tell him Saturdays are your only availabilities :giggle: Couch always takes priority over boys :up:

Yay for gorgeous weather on your birfday! :drool:

Heh... He seems like a riot, nothing I'd potentially end up with, but yeah... I'll tell her we're talking. I'm sure she'd be cool with it.

Sicy will be making drinks in line. I'll be giving massages.

Best. GA. Line. Evar.

Nu-uh - Chicago will be. :fight:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom