The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did! Yes please do!! I wanna try some.

Before I could only access at class, but now my neighbor is letting me use his wireless, so I can log on whenever. It was weird being without internet. Now it's weird having it! I still forget that I do, and I'll catch myself packing up to go to a cafe or something.

How long are your holidays? Doing any traveling?

Haha, I am totally not looking photogenic in those, but yeah, it's good stuff. Do I just put a sticker saying "Rage Ave." on that sucker and put it on a fire cracker heading eastward?

Oh, that must have been pretty shirty. Your neighbour sounds like a good guy, I'll also send some money over so you can buy him a beer on me.

They're only two weeks, and they started last Friday, so they're going way too quickly. I'm not travelling this time around, just waiting for money to be saved. My sister's been living in Europe the past couple of years and she's finally returning at the end of the month, so that's all that matters right now.

Is this place usually with, like, longish posts? I'm not all up on the rules here.

oh great, that's all I need :down:

have you guys seen the estimated numbers for GA in TO? 12100!! Good lord...

That just makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Is that just because they felt they needed to overcompensate after so many got screwed out of TO GA's?

I still don't know how much it weighs. :wink:

We have the entire weekend to play with it figure that out. :shifty:

I have started drinkin

:wink:

Oh boy - watch out, elfa. :uhoh: :wink:

Haha, I am totally not looking photogenic in those, but yeah, it's good stuff. Do I just put a sticker saying "Rage Ave." on that sucker and put it on a fire cracker heading eastward?

Oh, that must have been pretty shirty. Your neighbour sounds like a good guy, I'll also send some money over so you can buy him a beer on me.

They're only two weeks, and they started last Friday, so they're going way too quickly. I'm not travelling this time around, just waiting for money to be saved. My sister's been living in Europe the past couple of years and she's finally returning at the end of the month, so that's all that matters right now.

Is this place usually with, like, longish posts? I'm not all up on the rules here.

Aw whatev! Your pics are fun! It makes me want to brew. I've only made wine in biochemistry lab. I think the sticker with a firecracker should be good! People know. They know.

Yeah, he's a really nice guy. Always buying me dinners, giving me free internet. He even lets me come up to his place and watch TV when he's not there.

That's awesome your sister is coming home. Was she studying?

Post whatever the fuck you like!!!

Aw whatev! Your pics are fun! It makes me want to brew. I've only made wine in biochemistry lab. I think the sticker with a firecracker should be good! People know. They know.

Yeah, he's a really nice guy. Always buying me dinners, giving me free internet. He even lets me come up to his place and watch TV when he's not there.

That's awesome your sister is coming home. Was she studying?

Post whatever the fuck you like!!!

I've never tried making wine before, but I'm aiming to make lambic beers - you know, the fruity ones with rasberry and cherry? Krieks? Yeah, I'm going to out-Belgium Belgium at some point, honest. Maybe after another hundred batches or so...

That's awesome. I'm glad your neighbour doesn't suck/isn't a complete non-entity like mine are.

Heh, nah - she managed to save up enough with her banking job to travel across Europe with her best mate (who has relatives in Northern England). So they settled up in Cumbria near Scotland, found boy friends, etc. - I've only seen her once since she left, since she came around last year for a while, but now she and her boyfriend are supposedly permanently moving here. I'm not sure how long "permanent" is, but I'll take it for now.

:fuckyeah: I will, but I gotta vamos for now, righto cats? I'll see you guys later, nice seeing you! :wave:

I've never tried making wine before, but I'm aiming to make lambic beers - you know, the fruity ones with rasberry and cherry? Krieks? Yeah, I'm going to out-Belgium Belgium at some point, honest. Maybe after another hundred batches or so...

That's awesome. I'm glad your neighbour doesn't suck/isn't a complete non-entity like mine are.

Heh, nah - she managed to save up enough with her banking job to travel across Europe with her best mate (who has relatives in Northern England). So they settled up in Cumbria near Scotland, found boy friends, etc. - I've only seen her once since she left, since she came around last year for a while, but now she and her boyfriend are supposedly permanently moving here. I'm not sure how long "permanent" is, but I'll take it for now.

:fuckyeah: I will, but I gotta vamos for now, righto cats? I'll see you guys later, nice seeing you! :wave:

Oooh I do like the fruity ones! I had some at this bar I went to in DC, I'll have to ask my friends what it was. That place has a book of bottles that they serve from all over the world. I don't know if you can ship alcohol, but if it is possible I'll totally take some! I'll send you my coordinates via facebook.

What an adventure! Your sister must be really loving it. That's so cool to just pack up and go travel, and then find love. Good for her! Sucks she'll be so far away though. How long will she be at home?

Drop on by soon! Toodles!

I didn't think you could get any radder, but now you say you drink Carlsberg?

Dammit. We gotta do a thing. I must plan a North American tour within soonish.

fuckyeah I drink me some Carlsberg! Love that stuff!!!!! We. Need. To. Party!

Well I can take about a full bottle of Barcardi and drive home couple hours later.

I was thinking this was straight Barcardi and was like, well shit, the only guy I knew who can scull a 700ml of rum is 250lb and unemployed. But now I figure you're talking a Breezer or something, and I'm beginning to make sense of this. Good job!

naah, not tonight, maybe tomorrow.

dont know if Im out this weekend.

I really wanna know what its like being tipsy, losing some inhibitions, etc.

I mean, I wanna know exactly what others feel, not that drunky feel, just more along lines of looking at strangers you wouldnt fancy and just wanting to kiss them.

LOL!

met this cute lad other night, hair all Prodigy type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom