The Temple Bar - Doozer's UYFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:

a double GFY... subtle but effective, I approve :up:

Followed by the best counter-move available to Beav at present altitude, the double hug. If we were typing at a higher elevation, there would have been several moves available to him, but at near sea level, his only choice was the hugs. Well played.

elevated_u2_fan said:

a double GFY... subtle but effective, I approve :up:

I didn't catch it on the first read, but as I was completing FM the first time and about to STFU I wanted to anticipate my next move so I reread the second instruction about FM and I realized I needed more turn around time to effectively FM that soon after FM, so I deployed the second hug like a boxer trying to buy some time. Thank God it worked.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wonder if the hotel we're staying at (yay) is still being renovated.

Being angry on days off = takes away from all the day off joy. :shame:

My stomach no longer hurts.

I'm sure you all care about all of the above. :p

I do care, and, where is your hotel, and, I am in a fantastic mood, truth be told. I feign anger.

UberBeaver said:

I didn't catch it on the first read, but as I was completing FM the first time and about to STFU I wanted to anticipate my next move so I reread the second instruction about FM and I realized I needed more turn around time to effectively FM that soon after FM, so I deployed the second hug like a boxer trying to buy some time. Thank God it worked.

You're a master, you obviously trained overseas.

Until next time.

No spoken words said:

You're a master, you obviously trained overseas.

Until next time.

I trained in Scotland - that's a country of people that have been FT since time immermorial. We are masters of FO. People say, "GF-" and before they say "Y" we're like, "Done. STFU." BAM.

elevated_u2_fan said:

you could ask google, it's the smartest person I know...

It said it on the hotel site last time, it didn't this time so I'm assuming we're good. :up:

In any case, it was a decent place. Private bathrooms and such.

Our room was weird, though. Maybe it was due to the renovation but there was a sort of mini-room just off from the main room with just a bed in it. Kinda strange.

Ass and Titties
Ass and Titties
Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass and titties.

^I love that song. If someday I leave Interference embarrassed, disgraced and friendless, just having learned of the existance of that song will have made whatever happened to me well worth it.

UberBeaver said:
Ass and Titties
Ass and Titties
Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass and titties.

^I love that song. If someday I leave Interference embarrassed, disgraced and friendless, just having learned of the existance of that song will have made whatever happened to me well worth it.

discovering that song on napster was the highlight of my freshman year.

Back
Top Bottom