The Temple Bar - Doozer Style UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty damn cool...but not greatest...I like Bonham, but too much hype...don't believe the hype...(well sorta believe it), but I'm going to go with Keith Moon....Moony is everything that all 'crazy' drummers want to be and even though he was all over the place...shit he was bad ass...listen to 'Going Mobile' or 'Love Reign O'er Me'...those are manic but timeless performances....'Happy Jack'...aces...:up:

Keith Moon :bow: Loved that guy.. Just listen to Live at Leeds!

It's going to be tiring no doubt…

Our new apartment is on the third floor, with no elevators :crack: It's probably not as bad as some people have it but we are used to moving with elevators... we're seriously considering hiring movers for this one...

<-- lives on the top (third) floor of a building with no elevators - Dad and I moved all my stuff, something I still marvel at some days :wink:

couldn't find a party...wtf :'(

I want to go out. WHY ARE ALL MY FRIENDS YOUNGER THAN ME?!

Damn. I bet that is why.

I seriously don't want to sit here all weekend. Must. Find. Something.

Ah oh well, I will chill here and listen to some music, and possibly finish watching Heat (finally).

I really wanna hear this Fleet Foxes album

ha, no, that was my first assignment in the chemistry class i signed up for last semester, then dropped. i was like...what does this have to do with anything and dropped the class because looking at the syllabus, it was just full of busywork since it was an online class. i'm not paying out the ass for classes to have tons of homework, i'm paying to learn. the two aren't always mutually exclusive.

btw ashley i saw the torsopants link in your sig and saw this shirt: TorsoPants :: GO LOCAL SPORTS TEAM AND/OR COLLEGE and i thought it was funny but then i was like...haven't i seen this before? :wink: City Name Sports Team - Defeating Opposing Teams Since the Year We Were Founded!

Haha. I won a free shirt from TorsoPants, but I just can't decide which one I want. And everytime I make up my mind, the shirt I want is out of print.

I really regret not getting the "We Don't All Live In A Yellow Submarine" shirt :sad:

Haha. I won a free shirt from TorsoPants, but I just can't decide which one I want. And everytime I make up my mind, the shirt I want is out of print.

I really regret not getting the "We Don't All Live In A Yellow Submarine" shirt :sad:
i kind of like the solipsistic one, but it doesn't even really make much sense in the context imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom