The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us? :sexywink:

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends.

temple-bar-2.jpg

I remembered the lemon :wink:

I had some chocolate milk earlier this morning.

Quick side note - I'm 36.

10-3 Trojans, 7:00 to go in the 3rd.

I will say this agan: I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Looks like I'm going to buy XBox 360. Today, likely. Let's repeat: I'm 36.

2007, good times already rolling.

:)

proud

I did my full run today, first time in a long time.

:sore:

Snow- I think it's hilarious and sweet in a twisted way that they would want to help you find the right guy

NSW lots of grown ups enjoy choc. milk and video games :cute:

No spoken words said:
I had some chocolate milk earlier this morning.

Quick side note - I'm 36.

10-3 Trojans, 7:00 to go in the 3rd.

I will say this agan: I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Looks like I'm going to buy XBox 360. Today, likely. Let's repeat: I'm 36.

2007, good times already rolling.

:)

I'm 32. Yesterday I did a dance of joy in the supermarket because they had both Frankenberry and Booberry on sale, and I bought them both.

I'm also considering getting a Wii, maybe the 360. I have 0 desire for the PS3.

I don't want to work tomorrow either. 10 days off for the first time in a year, and it flew by.

Re: proud

redkat said:
I did my full run today, first time in a long time.

:sore:

Snow- I think it's hilarious and sweet in a twisted way that they would want to help you find the right guy

NSW lots of grown ups enjoy choc. milk and video games :cute:

Redkat, thanks, I feel a little better. :)

I just have visions of me at 2am on a Wednesday night with a fucking headset on talking trash to some acne-laden 14 year old kid in Omaha as I try to blow his head off in some first person shooter game. Then, of course, after a hard fought battle, I'd tip up my cup of Chocolate Milk to him, then spill a little for my dead homies.

Was the running today a resolution thing, or, just timing?

Hey guys. :wave:

Mmm, now I want some chocolate milk. :drool: And to go back to my mom's and play more of Super Mario Bros. 2 - I felt like I was in a time warp when she hooked that thing up and I remembered how to play the damn thing. :reject:

The walk thing went ok. I was still in that "it's the next day but I feel almost exactly like I did when I fell asleep" phase, but I went and even did some spurts of jogging in between. One of my things is I want to get into a running routine.

The running was a must do thing. I used to run 6 days a week. Past 6 months I've let myself go. It felt good, clears my head and hopefully i can find time to get back to it ;)

UberBeaver said:
I hated playing online. I don't want competition, I just want to run around and kill shit. Or play hockey or soccer, against a computer. Humans sucks.

I've never played online, actually. But last night, at the party I was at, my host showed everyone his XBox 360 and PSIII. And he played this game, quickly, online, with him running around with 2 other dorks trying to kill these 3 geeks. At one point, my friend turned his gun into a chainsaw. I was in awe. I don't care if I play online or not, I want a gun that turns into a chainsaw so some aliens can pay the price for visiting my planet...and the price will be prohibitive, let me make that clear. :)

And, yeah, would not suck to play hockey, too. Nothing tops EA Hockey on the original Play Station, the 1995 edition.

You guys went for walks and runs?? I didn't :guilty: I will go tmw before work though. I did update the shuffle so I have good tunes for it ( and not Hasselhoff :madspit: )

Were the neighbours as bad as you thought Beav? Did they send you running to Barry?

redkat said:

They meant well - and they did make sure that the criteria had stuff for me and them!!

Here's some of it, I might as well share it here so you guys can have a laugh too!!

Examples -
Poker Player - (i.e. Can play nice with Steve)

Clean - (i.e. will not piss Liz off by leaving dishes in sink)

Outdoorsy - (wants nothing more than to spend weekends at the cottage with Liz & Steve & Pauline; appreciates a good fire and cheap beer, knows the difference between a spinning reel and a bait caster and has at least two of each)

Considerate - (never asks "can I get you one too?" or "would you like some more wine Liz?" - just simply brings another beer for Steve regardless of how full his present one may be and fills up the wine glass for anyone with that is less than 3/4 full)

Must be Family Oriented (i.e. Will Without Complaint - Do any yard work needed for Liz, her family or anyone she knows)

Music Lover (i.e. Will not guffaw when Liz attends "The Irish Tenors" one week and "Quiet Riot" the next)

Adventurous (is not afraid of anything; has uttered the statement "this is probably not a good idea, but..." at least 34 times;has broken something as a result of previous statement; "Beer for breakfast? Sounds good!" is part of his vernacular)

Good Listener (i.e. Will listen without judgement when Pauline and Liz talk about their friends)

Handyman (i.e. Will 'Add Value' to Liz's Handywoman tendancies without taking over...Preferably handy on the electrical side)*

Errand Runner (i.e. Will run out and get more wine when Pauline & Liz have run out)

Funny (i.e. Can laugh at himself, Can add value to Liz & Pauline's hilarity)

Attractive (i.e. Cute, Ruggedly Handsome, OR "There's just something about him...")

Babysitter (i.e. Will welcome Tucker as his own when he gets dumped at Liz's)**

*I live in a century home and am often upgrading or renovating, and I don't know a lot of electricians.
** Their black lab, who I often watch when they are out of town.

Like I said - they meant well!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom