The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
:shifty:

Beav, my suggestion...never post a picture of yourself. I have many reasons as to why...but I won't share here...:no:

:wink:

I know, someone might Elf-ify me!

Those pics in the picture topic, are those of you at a Dodger's game with your kid? I had pictured you differently.

redkat said:
Tell us why Reg?

I'm beging uber productive today :angel:

Oh, because the imagination is a beautiful thing my dear. As long as Beav is pictureless he's as hot as Bono, Larry, Brad Pitt, or Paul McGuinness.

I mean look at his response to my picture...:yes: He had me picture a certain way (yes with assless chaps and a furry vest) and when he saw my picture he was no doubt disappointed that I wasn't Dolph Lundgren or Steven Colbert.

I'm sorry for posting my hideous picture on this website...all it's brought me is grief and a bunch of hot Canadian women.

Don't do it Beav...:no:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I mean look at his response to my picture...:yes: He had me picture a certain way (yes with assless chaps and a furry vest) and when he saw my picture he was no doubt disappointed that I wasn't Dolph Lundgren or Steven Colbert.

GAH! I wasn't disappointed. I am, however, enraged that you leftout the cowboy hat part of my vision! Ruined the whole goddamn thing. THANK YOU!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'm sorry for posting my hideous picture on this website...all it's brought me is grief and a bunch of hot Canadian women.

The Temple Bar Posse/Clan can leave you alone and stop bothering you if you would prefer :yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, because the imagination is a beautiful thing my dear. As long as Beav is pictureless he's as hot as Bono, Larry, Brad Pitt, or Paul McGuinness.

Don't do it Beav...:no:

:lmao:

I have ADD when it comes to avatars. I should change mine back to one of the first ones I had when we first got the ability to have them. :hmm:

I still feel sick. :grumpy:

I think some Sprite will help me out. I feel like I may have some stomach virus thingy.

Hi and bye to those who have wandered in and out all day. :wave:

I can't see anything for Beav's signature and I think he needs to post a picture. :wink:

I cannot tell you all what a relief it is to know that I'm not the only one that pictures Reggie in assless chaps.

Hope the Sprite, or, as we call it back in my old hood, Sprit-ite, does the trick, LMPA. In my day, it was ginger ale.

Beav, I cannot see myself waving a wii controller around like a light saber, but, I suppose it could be cool.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:yes:

NSW, I see you couldn't stay away for long once you got back to work. The blue crack will do that to people. :whistle:

What can I say? I'm hooked. :) Nice bunch of people in here, I couldn't just turn my back on everyone....

Plus, it helps me get over the pain of returning to work.

How are you feeling?

redkat said:

:lmao: at zootles and bono

I saw Carlos and Bono, but not Zoot....is Zoot's pic on the same page as Carlos'? :hmm:

Oh yeah, and I met April too...:flirt: and we ALMOST had drinks together...but I was already drinking and she and Sicy decided to meet some little Irish fellow...who stood them up. :shame:

April is all :drool: and stuff...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh yeah, and I met April too...:flirt: and we ALMOST had drinks together...but I was already drinking and she and Sicy decided to meet some little Irish fellow...who stood them up. :shame:

April is all :drool: and stuff...

:flirt:

Those damn wily Irishmen. :sad:

I always liked Larry better, anyway. At least you know 98% of the time his ass isn't coming out to meet people. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom