The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:

Poor baby :hug: I would NEVER patronize you :hug:

UberBeaver said:

I'll go through the songs when I get home, cause I don't know the titles except for "New Year" and "I Will Follow You Into the Dark". Both are real good, but not really inclusive of how the band sounds.

If you could that would be great, I'd like to check them out.

Helloooo Wayne & RR it's 12 here and sunny and cold!

Sorry to hear that LMPA, hope you're feeling better.
If you get a chance to at some point that would be cool, but no worries if you're not up to it.

The sun part is pretty nice. :drool: Haven't seen it in a few days.

snowbunny00774 said:

I don't really know how to counter a double patronizing, and though I'm tempted to post some sort of wiseass comment about a late 80s beachcombing super stud / German Rock God I said I wouldn't and I'm a man of my word.

snowbunny00774 [b] said:
If you could that would be great, I'd like to check them out.

[/B]

When I first heard them, I was sorta disappointed, yet I bought 2 more albums. They have a kind of hypnotic simplicity, but when you listen, it's not simple really. I dunno. I dig em. Not great driving music, but very calming "let's do work around the house" type music.

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:

I don't think I've ever heard DCFC although I've seen some chatter about them on here. Do either of you have any rec's on some songs to start off with?

Soul Meets Body
Transatlanticism
Passenger Seat
Title and Registration

'Morning all :wave:

April's sick?

Hey Snow, who do I submit my questionaire to? I'm good with the 'fill up my drink, get drunk, ignore you, make a pass at your friend, and then beg you for sex afterward'. Is that a winning entry? I can't remember :confused:

Good morning all.

:wave:

Around 60 degrees here.

Cannot believe I'm back at work, truly do not want to be here, but, whatever, I'll shut up and deal with it now.

I'm glad a lot of people here love chocolate milk like I love it...it's the nectar of the....well, of someone celestial, for sure.

Listening to Kasabian - Kasabian right now, first listen, it's good so far.

Hey Reggie....

I'm pretty good at multi-tasking and all.....but, we'll see how my new interference thread addiction impacts my productivity. :)

I spy Quiet Riot, Reggie. :)

Morning Reg!

I wish I could drink chocolate milk - it sounds so delicious. Oh well, more alcohol for me then! :D

Work is slow again today. All my departmental co-workers are back, but they're not doing much with me yet. :frustrated:

I like the last.fm sig...but it's kinda getting old too. :uhoh: I'll keep it for a while though. :shrug:

I can't change my avatar...it's one of a kind!!! I wouldn't even recognize me if I changed it. :no:

Hey NSW, I'm not listening to iTunes that's why you can't see that in the past hour I've listen to:

Jet, Cracker, Hendrix, Alice Cooper, Depeche Mode, Modest Mouse, Aztec Camera and Lynyrd Skynyrd!!!

lastfm is getting kinda old but at least it's constantly changing so it's more interesting than just a quote.

Plus it's fun to poke fun at Reggie's taste :giggle:

I have changed my avi before and I don't recognize myself. It annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom