The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start walking tonight. One of the reasons I moved down here was to be able to walk along the beach at night, and I've been neglecting that lately, though, sometimes it's for reasons beyond my control. However, those reasons are not present, and so, it's walk ahoy.

Snow, that's a pretty funny list....let us know if you meet someone that meets the criteria.....

LMPA, everyone on this site knows that Manilow rocks, just not everyone is willing to admit it. I'll not comment on....The Hoff....

same w/o the Noel.

How is the recording going or are you all done?

No spoken words said:
I will start walking tonight. One of the reasons I moved down here was to be able to walk along the beach at night, and I've been neglecting that lately, though, sometimes it's for reasons beyond my control. However, thos reasons are not present, and so, it's walk ahoy.

I'll not comment on....The Hoff....

Everyone is active today :reject:

and you better not comment :madwife: I had to listen about it the other day!!

I'm so messed up with Heroes...I missed a bunch of episodes, and now I don't what's what.

Last edited:
the rockin edge said:

i finished recording a song over a month ago.... starting another one tomrrow actually :up: i finally put my latest one up on my myspace page this weekend. :cool:

I have to hook my speakers back up. I'll give it a listen, that is so cool you are on another one :up:

I actually went ahead and bought XBox 360, it's in the apartment, to be hooked up later. Bought one game, too, will buy some more after I get some recommendations from friends.

Tre, where can I hear your music, I'd love to hear some if that's ok with you.

Happy New Year Thora and everyone I missed!!

Kat - I loved your pic! We forgot a camera :(
Oh and help yourself to any questions that may make the search a bit easier!!

snowbunny00774 said:
Happy New Year Thora and everyone I missed!!

Kat - I loved your pic! We forgot a camera :(
Oh and help yourself to any questions that may make the search a bit easier!!

Happy New Year, Snow.

Tre, noted, glad you have a professional biographer. :)

Happy New Year guys :wave:

I have some pics but I'll have to see if they're presentable :shifty:

I really am going to sleep and yes it's not even 8pm :angry:

Have a good night, Kat! :wave:

snowbunny00774 said:
Goodnight Kat :wave:

How was the weekend Thora?

It was great! I hung out with my family, and we had a wonderful time. There were a few too many bottles of wine and champagne consumed last night along with crazy bouts of laughter, but it was fun.

My cousin took some pretty incriminating pictures of me and my other cousins, so hopefully they won't hit the net. :yikes: Knowing him though, he'll probably use them for blackmail in the future. :lol:

How about yours?

snowbunny00774 said:
I did update the shuffle so I have good tunes for it ( and not Hasselhoff :madspit: )

Were the neighbours as bad as you thought Beav? Did they send you running to Barry?

Great list. I originally thought that they were going to sit with the potential boyfriend and quiz him. That would be awesome.

The neighbors were actually pretty ok. All older than us, and they've all been in the neighborhood forever, but they were nice. We had an exit strategy to get out real fast, but we didn't need to employ it. We stayed til midnight. The barry kick started in Zoo Confessionals by a topic of Justin's. Set me off, and one Barry gets in your head, BAM, he demands to be satiated.

Of course, I doubt I'd be able to find any images showing Barry rocking this hard:
hasselhoff.jpg

NSW - what game did you get?

Sounds like a great time - you and your family seem to have some good relationships :up:

Mine was quieter, myself and three couples. It was actually a lot more fun that I thought it would be, I had a really good time. Lot's of Anderson Cooper and arguing and debating, and lots and lots of laughter.

UberBeaver said:

Of course, I doubt I'd be able to find any images showing Barry rocking this hard:
hasselhoff.jpg

B]

I'm glad you had a good time at the neighbours. I'm not glad you're having a good time with The Hoff mocking :tsk:

I just looked at the pic again - honestly, how was that EVER a good idea, in any decade??

UberBeaver said:

Great list. I originally thought that they were going to sit with the potential boyfriend and quiz him. That would be awesome.

The neighbors were actually pretty ok. All older than us, and they've all been in the neighborhood forever, but they were nice. We had an exit strategy to get out real fast, but we didn't need to employ it. We stayed til midnight. The barry kick started in Zoo Confessionals by a topic of Justin's. Set me off, and one Barry gets in your head, BAM, he demands to be satiated.

hasselhoff.jpg

NSW - what game did you get?

Swayze, wow. I want to watch Road House, now. "Pain don't hurt".

Beav, glad you had a good time last night, I like you ended up having a pretty good time, even if I did split before midnight. I got Gears of War, the game where the gun can become a chainsaw. :) Looking forward to hooking it up later tonight or tomorrow.

snowbunny00774 said:
Sounds like a great time - you and your family seem to have some good relationships :up:

Mine was quieter, myself and three couples. It was actually a lot more fun that I thought it would be, I had a really good time. Lot's of Anderson Cooper and arguing and debating, and lots and lots of laughter.

Yeah - my parents are really fun to be around. My family is all insanely crazy, so we have good times. I'm pretty lucky to have such good relationships with them.

Sounds good! I like the quiet celebrations as well. Haven't had one of those in a long time, but maybe some year.

No spoken words said:

Swayze, wow. I want to watch Road House, now. "Pain don't hurt".

SWAYZE!?!? BLASPHEMY!!! That's the guy I will no longer name: aka Voldehoff.

Snow - the 80s were just not right. That's when people thought something like that was hip. Like Rick James said, "Cocaine is a helluva drug."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom