The Temple Bar ~ Doozer Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No - Well I've booked the hotel and show tix have been bought. I started to look at flights and they are around $500 now, so I just have to let P know before I charge it. Actually let me go check now and see what's there.

Sorry to hear about the night duty Mandy:(

redkat said:
In my effort to try new things this year I am going for sushi tonight :sick:
I don't like seafood at all even cooked. So I've always said no thanks to sushi. I know I can order other things and I should just go for the experience and because everyone I know is always wanting to go.

Is it irrational that last night I began to think I could go into anaphylactic (sp) shock trying raw fish. I'm oddly nervous about this whole thing

I feel exactly the same way about Sushi. I like my fish to have been fully processed and gone through the captain highliner factory. Unless it's Plaice, but you can't get that here. What about the seaweed rolls, or just the rice rolls?

I just started eating crabcakes last year, they are quite good, better than I thought.

I used to hate shrimp up until about eight years ago. Now I love the stuff. I also love crab - cakes, legs, etc and fish and chips.

And I tried sushi for the first time when I was in CA with my parents. I think I was 12 and my dad, who worked for Japanese businessmen at the time, got me to try California Rolls and I was hooked.

I love seafood and Japanese food. Living close to the water for most of my childhood made it easy to get great seafood. :drool: Now I'm craving fish! :lol:

Our office is right above a Japanese restaurant. Even though I'm on a diet right now, I might have to not eat my salad that I brought for lunch, and get some sushi instead. :hmm:

Good morning or afternoon or night, depending on which time zone/continent you're currently in.

I've had Sushi in NY, LA and Tokyo, and I still cannot get into it. Maybe I'm just a freak show on wheels, minus the wheels, actually.

For those of you asking yourself "I wonder how work is going for NSW today????", I'll answer....it's chaos, but, good chaos. I'll spare you the details, since I'm selfless like that.

Today I shall listen to Black Holes and Revelations by Muse, and, there's not a thing anyone can do to stop me.

No spoken words said:

Today I shall listen to Black Holes and Revelations by Muse, and, there's not a thing anyone can do to stop me.

Good choice :up:

i doubt i'll get into the sushi thing either. But it's such a common thing that I need to at least get accustomed to going since I don't have to eat sushi. Basically I could be less difficult or more open minded. I know some of the sushi places are a lot of fun

Hi raven :wave:

redkat said:

Good choice :up:

i doubt i'll get into the sushi thing either. But it's such a common thing that I need to at least get accustomed to going since I don't have to eat sushi. Basically I could be less difficult or more open minded. I know some of the sushi places are a lot of fun

Hi raven :wave:

Thanks! :) Loved Absolution, head this was even better. Been a great week+ of "new" music for me. Interference users made it happen! :)

When my friends go for sushi and drag me along, if I elect to be dragged, I usually try something of theirs but for myself, I order Chicken Teryaki or something akin to that, if on the menu. Yakitori, too, is something I love if the restaurant has it. Hard to beat chicken on a stick.

Hello, Thora. And Raven. And anyone else. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom