The Temple Bar - Doozer is in control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe your call should start out like a survey, normal questions and then just go off on a weird tangent or not :reject:

oops, PM coming in. :shifty:

No spoken words said:

Ha, that's a possibility. I'd really like to just call and play the whole thing by ear. Sadly, my immaturity has lead me to doing things like this on occasion. We used to call ESPN all the time and ask insane questions. Even when I worked in retail in college, we used to call the other stores in our chain that were in our area and ask weird shit. One day, maybe even soon, I'll start to grow up. But in the mean time, I'm calling this psycho on Wednesday and am gonna do my damndest to get in her head.

LMPA, I need you to type "SPOILER ALERT" when you post about shows, so I don't accidentally find out that Jack has a brother he wants to kill.

Oops. Me and my big mouth.

I'll just tie my hands together every Monday night from now until May. You don't know the really good part of that though. I only spoiled it for you a teensy bit.

Lila64 said:

I was the only one up at 1:00am!

So Reggie, when's your next S.Calif. adventure :flirt:

End of Feb to baptize my baby niece (one day in and out trip) then Disneyland in November...but I need a Reggie Road Trip to the O.C. and a Baw-B-Q, eh? :hmm:

NSW...never ever talk about growing up again. Look what it's done to me...:no:

Not me, Tre, cos I'm 36 and act 1/2 my age on a good day.

ETA - LMPA, if you tie your hands together, how will you untie them? Or, are you just an expert at freeing yourself from captivity?

:)

Reggie Thee Dog said:

End of Feb to baptize my baby niece (one day in and out trip) then Disneyland in November...but I need a Reggie Road Trip to the O.C. and a Baw-B-Q, eh? :hmm:

NSW...never ever talk about growing up again. Look what it's done to me...:no:

You'd better be working all the Slutfest angles in between there, too, mister. :madwife:

Um, I mean... :flirt:

Phil, I'm with you.... I need to sleep, like, now.

And who's calling who grown ups? I know I'm not. :indenial:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, I'm finally going to bed. Anyone wanna join me? :flirt:

Pfft, you guys = no fun, I tell you. :tsk:

Night. :wink:

Tease, you didn't even wait for anyone to reply....and, you ask when there are 3 guys in here, 2 of whom are married!!!

Sleep well.

Vegas baby

I can't find my book. I refuse to sit at single deck or where they dont show the cards :angry: or where the dealer is too uptight :mad:

I'll think of you:wink:

I was ready a magazine afew days back, and it had the best tips for Blackjack. I can't remember if it was GQ, Maxim or Cargo. :|

Remember; always double down on 11.

that I remember. Last visit I seem to always have a 16 :|

Winning would be a great thing right now :drool: You never win when you need to though. Wish you were coming the people I'm going with are counting on me to teach them :lmao:

some girlfriends. they don't really gamble, they'd rather spend the day at the spa :rolleyes: I may be on my own this weekend. I'd forgotten I committed to this.

Back
Top Bottom