The Temple Bar - Dooozer's Servin' Up Breakfast UYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ U2dem - Congrats! :)

My best tactic was to blab on so ridiculously that the prof would lose patience and just assign some grade....almost like a 'here! here's a B, now just shut the fuck up!'

i've carried that skill on thru into life, it seems ;)

:lol:

gabrielvox said:
^ U2dem - Congrats! :)

My best tactic was to blab on so ridiculously that the prof would lose patience and just assign some grade....almost like a 'here! here's a B, now just shut the fuck up!'

i've carried that skill on thru into life, it seems ;)

It's called BSing :wink:

unico said:
VP so was 3 the magic number or is she still going?

I have no idea! And I'm scared to be too intrusive, and take the cover off the box to take a closer look. I hope so though. Three are much more manageable than, say, eight would be. :happy:

And if there's only 3, we may run out. :lol: We want to keep one, and we have four people interested. We've been pimping kittens lately like...well, like kitten pimps. :)

VintagePunk said:

I have no idea! And I'm scared to be too intrusive, and take the cover off the box to take a closer look. I hope so though. Three are much more manageable than, say, eight would be. :happy:

And if there's only 3, we may run out. :lol: We want to keep one, and we have four people interested. We've been pimping kittens lately like...well, like kitten pimps. :)

:cute:

How exciting!!!!!!!

:wave:

When my son was in the hospital last week, the man on the other side of the curtain was doing a crossword puzzle or something and had a long, loud discussion with his wife about what a shuttlecock is used for. I just thought it was great to hear them use the word over and over again :D

/drive-by

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom