The Temple Bar: Don't Step to This ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tots are good - I'm kinda anti potato as I grew up eating them every f***ing day for however many years. I didn't buy any for years after I moved out and only ate them at holidays at my parents etc. In the last few years I've bought them if I've made shepherds pie, or a stew, and last month I got some from a farm share thing and actually used them for mash. I do like sweet potatos though and buy them every now and again, but I think it's because they weren't tainted by the awful typical Irish diet of the 70's & 80's.

I'm absolutely knackered, no desire to go to this working out nonsense :angry:

tots are good - I'm kinda anti potato as I grew up eating them every f***ing day for however many years. I didn't buy any for years after I moved out and only ate them at holidays at my parents etc. In the last few years I've bought them if I've made shepherds pie, or a stew, and last month I got some from a farm share thing and actually used them for mash. I do like sweet potatos though and buy them every now and again, but I think it's because they weren't tainted by the awful typical Irish diet of the 70's & 80's.

I suppose you, Bono and crazy girl are exempt then...

I'm absolutely knackered, no desire to go to this working out nonsense :angry:

ohhhhh sweet potatoes are a whole different story!!!!! omg i fuckin love sweet potato fries. perhaps even more than tots. OMG!

now i have a craving.
and that curious desire for the prawn cocktail you spoke of earlier has still gone unsatisfied.

I'm a potatoe slut.

I'll eat any kind of potatoes at anytime. :drool:

It's potato, Mr. Spelling/Grammar Police. ;)

Um, you do police spelling don't you, not just grammar? :shifty:

ETA - I had no idea you'd moved, either! I thought you weren't going to accept the job offer?

I love potatoes in pretty much any form. But...evil carbs. :sad:

Eta again - I haven't been in EYKIW in ages. I've been missing out on some gold. Gold, Jerry. :drool:

oh snap! You actually moved? Damn son, good for you! How are you liking Alberta so far?

It's alright. People are uber-friendly, almost to a fault. Cars stopped for me today, waving me across the street even though there wasn't a stop sign or traffic light in sight.

This morning I dropped some shirts at the dry cleaners and the woman was so annoyingly cheerful and polite I felt like telling her off. It's going to take some getting used to.

It's alright. People are uber-friendly, almost to a fault. Cars stopped for me today, waving me across the street even though there wasn't a stop sign or traffic light in sight.

This morning I dropped some shirts at the dry cleaners and the woman was so annoyingly cheerful and polite I felt like telling her off. It's going to take some getting used to.

lol, well you are coming from Montreal - pedestrians take their lives in their own hands there! I don't remember a seeing a single cross-walk or pedestrian signal when I was there...

So long, BoMac!

Mia - banks can be horrid, at times! :angry: I don't really have a complaint with mine right now, really, but when I went to go cash my check at lunch, the teller kept calling me by my first name. I was all, thanks lady, I'm aware of my own name, ya know. :tsk:

So long, BoMac!

Mia - banks can be horrid, at times! :angry: I don't really have a complaint with mine right now, really, but when I went to go cash my check at lunch, the teller kept calling me by my first name. I was all, thanks lady, I'm aware of my own name, ya know. :tsk:

they decided to open up a credit card, something i certainly don't remember doing. what's bizarre is don't you need to activate a credit card for it to work? i never did that!!! so today i get this bill witch $200+ worth of charges, just for set up. WTF IS THAT SHIT???!??!!

so i called one person and she said all she could do was close the account for me, and had to transfer me to some other branch thing to see about getting those charges removed. natch, the guy i was on the phone with somehow disconnected...and since i was transferred i've no idea how to get back to him.

i have an exam to take in 30, so this worthless crap is gonna have to bother me until i can call somebody tomorrow.

i don't take much from this world, i really don't and it frustrates me to no end how petty shit like this takes away what little i have to my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom