The Temple Bar: Don't Step to This ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they decided to open up a credit card, something i certainly don't remember doing. what's bizarre is don't you need to activate a credit card for it to work? i never did that!!! so today i get this bill witch $200+ worth of charges, just for set up. WTF IS THAT SHIT???!??!!

so i called one person and she said all she could do was close the account for me, and had to transfer me to some other branch thing to see about getting those charges removed. natch, the guy i was on the phone with somehow disconnected...and since i was transferred i've no idea how to get back to him.

i have an exam to take in 30, so this worthless crap is gonna have to bother me until i can call somebody tomorrow.

i don't take much from this world, i really don't and it frustrates me to no end how petty shit like this takes away what little i have to my name.

That sucks Unico. Fight the good fight. Banks are for suckaz, mattress it from now on :up:

I just ate the banana and it was as good as I thought it would be :angry:

they decided to open up a credit card, something i certainly don't remember doing. what's bizarre is don't you need to activate a credit card for it to work? i never did that!!! so today i get this bill witch $200+ worth of charges, just for set up. WTF IS THAT SHIT???!??!!

so i called one person and she said all she could do was close the account for me, and had to transfer me to some other branch thing to see about getting those charges removed. natch, the guy i was on the phone with somehow disconnected...and since i was transferred i've no idea how to get back to him.

i have an exam to take in 30, so this worthless crap is gonna have to bother me until i can call somebody tomorrow.

i don't take much from this world, i really don't and it frustrates me to no end how petty shit like this takes away what little i have to my name.

Holy crap, that is ridonculous! :angry: x billion.

Yes - you do need to call in to activate a credit card. I just got my new one in the mail the other day, and had to call in to get it set up.

Hopefully they'll be able to solve all that for you. That's gotta be supremely annoying.

Later, elfa!

I wonder if attempting to walk is actually worth it, to go to the grocery store and pick up some dinner. :angry:

Sorry about your banking woes Mia, that sucks. I've had a few run-ins with my bank in the past year or so, and I know how frustrating they can be.

I'm in *gasp* Oiler country. But I wear my Habs cap proudly.* See my local time?

OMG! We're practically neighbors n stuff.

Don't wear your Habs hat to Calgary. I saw some poor soul wearing an Edmonton shirt get called out by a couple rednecks in a pickup truck last week :lol:

OMG! We're practically neighbors n stuff.

Don't wear your Habs hat to Calgary. I saw some poor soul wearing an Edmonton shirt get called out by a couple rednecks in a pickup truck last week :lol:

He should still be safe with the Habs hat... it's the wearing Edmonton stuff in Calgary/Calgary stuff in Edmonton that's dangerous :lol:

That being said, BoMac please go see a Battle of Alberta hockey game so that I can live vicariously through you :wink:

Does your PMS talk to you? Man, that's the last stop before crazy town, when your PMS talks to you in words and not just food cravings. :tsk:

I love soup, too.

Soup in bread bowls is orgasmic. Clam chowder in a sourdough bread bowl .... oh my.

I stayed home, to cut foot shapes out of cardboard to make new flip-flops. :love:

(I've been laughing all day, thinking of that!)

lol, I forgot I had quite a little rant about that!! Are you gonna jazz them up with sparkly things* :D

*:angry: Even if you do they're still bad for you

lol, I forgot I had quite a little rant about that!! Are you gonna jazz them up with sparkly things* :D

*:angry: Even if you do they're still bad for you

I may indeed bedazzle them. I am also extremely grateful to have someone in my life who can offer me such sage footwear wisdom. :hug:

Eta - the woman next door was just on her porch singing Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. On the bright side, I think she was alone, so hopefully no noisy, drunken sex sounds tonight. :pray:

Your crazy acronyms don't help.

The highlight of the evening was hearing Doug Weight's new Long Island nickname: Dead. As in Dead Weight. lol. Other that that, :angry:

headache.

that sucks. you might as well cheer for the leafs dude :up: although you would have been happy tonight if you did :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom