The Temple Bar - Doing 'It' 'Cos We Can!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
right foot yellow dot (whacha goin to do now huh?)

Our local team, they are actually quite good, they've won the memorial cup recently. I have season tix but I rarely use them. I'm looking forward to tonight though :drool:

Mmm... twister! :drool:

I'll be drinking tonight for sure. I'm going to start decorating my house for Christmas, I think.

Speaking of being double jointed, my fingers are very double jointed. :sexywink: It's quite fun! :lol:

Thought you'd like to see these photos :flirt:

DSCF1341.jpg

Me Outside before a few drinks :drunk:

DSCF1342.jpg

At Night :drool:

DSCF1376.jpg

redkat said:
did I miss snow :(

I dropped by for you and all....I had to lavish my attention on Reg instead :( :wink:

I hope the guinness is good...and the new bar. The game is done and I want to go out but no one wants to. I have a question though...if you and a guy thought you knew each other but couldn't figure out where from, and then he comes back w/his # number and says if I think I remember where I know him from for me to call him...he wasn't drinking or anything so I think he means for me to just call him if I think of where I where I know him from, but Cat (my friend) thinks (quite vehemently) I'm supposed to call him regardless...:huh:

anyway...nice pics Wild Honey!!

Wish we lived closer together Snow, I'd go with you. :(

And for the record, I think your friend is right. If he were averse to you calling regardless, he wouldn't have given it to you. :yes:

Both of you....Move :mad:

Really VP? hmm...I don't call anyway so we'll never know!!

I really think we need to have a Canuck crack gathering...:sigh:

:lol: I'm only an hour away! I actually have a lot of family in St. Thomas, and my nephew and his g/f live in London.

Did you see that I resurrected your laptop thread? The same thing happened to mine a week ago. :(

snowbunny00774 said:
I haven't stopped by Vorsprung yet on my return, I'll go see.

You need to visit!! I have a bar in my house :carrot:

You know just how to tempt me. :flirt: Oddly, I picked something up at the liquor store earlier, but now I don't feel like drinking. :huh:

:lol:!!!! that's where the vast majority of mine come from, too. I never let anyone see the tally of where the points come from on that thing they send you every few months, lest someone sigh me up for alcohol rehab. :uhoh:

I just picked up some rum. I wasn't feeling overly adventurous tonight.

Hey Lila! :wave: How are you?

Back
Top Bottom