The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

this is from the other thread in case you msised it, pfa

unico said:

That's pretty cool that the plans were moved back. It is seriously ridiculous and alarming that hardly any of the people who lived IN DC wanted it, yet many who lived outside of DC (VA & MD mainly) were all for it. I'm hoping perhaps they just didn't realize at what cost. All those people homeless...it sucks. I'm all for a new stadium, but they didn't have to go down like that, you know?

15'd grrrr

My response :D :

phillyfan26 said:
I mean, the current stadium is out of the way, no? I recall there being a long sort of driveway style entrance with grass and trees around it.

I actually get more impatient with the 30-second search limit, Regg. 15 seconds I can live with on posts. But if I misspell a search, I have to wait 30 seconds to fix it. That's a little annoying.

OK I've basked in the glory, I can post again :D

So I cleaned my room and now I can't find one of the textbooks I need. This is why I don't clean! Because then I can't find stuff!

Congrats U2Democrat! :yippie:

Reg - are you going to DC with your daughter? The 8th grade thing? Maddy is going later in the month too. I wish I could go :sad:

Lunch beckons! :wave:

Oh, and in honor of the thread title...

No spoken words said:
Pet Rescue Team

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

Fuck with them and you're fucking with AMERICA!

Lila64 said:

Reg - are you going to DC with your daughter? The 8th grade thing? Maddy is going later in the month too. I wish I could go :sad:

Lunch beckons! :wave:

No, we're going on a family Spring Break vacation thingy mah-bobber...:D

We did NYC a couple of years ago, so this will be fun too...:yippie:

Lunch...:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom