The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
You know... no one is home right now. It might be a good time to let out a good scream, though I don't think I really could do it. Maybe a loud angry song I could sing along to... Suggestions? RATM?

I SAY GO FOR THE LOUD SCREAM... you'll feel bettah! :hug:

Rage is good..

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I KNOW!!!!!!!! DAMN IT TO HELL... :sad:

maybe u can get him to switch teams, aka Elaine... Seinfeld style!

:giggle:

As I was posting that, I thought to myself, it's not like I'd have a chance, even if he was. :lol: Still, he's very nice to look at. :drool: And funny...and intelligent...sigh.

I've adored him since he hosted The Mole.

I :heart: Elevation. But the window of screamtime has closed. It may open in 30 minutes.

Yeah VP - just numerous things going on - basically just life. Sometimes it bites more than other times. Keep posting those kitty pics to melt my heart :love:

If we're talking about cuties who play for the other team, I'll have to add Nate Berkus to the list. Great smile, beautiful eyes, and he can re-do my home anytime :D
display_image.aspx

Can't Stop is such a great instrumental song ... and it has the worst fucking lyrics ever.

If only the RHCP had a different frontman, they would be legendary.

VintagePunk said:

As I was posting that, I thought to myself, it's not like I'd have a chance, even if he was. :lol: Still, he's very nice to look at. :drool: And funny...and intelligent...sigh.

I've adored him since he hosted The Mole.

yeah, intelligent men are HAWT! :drool: :heart: them..

Lila64 said:
I :heart: Elevation. But the window of screamtime has closed. It may open in 30 minutes.

Yeah VP - just numerous things going on - basically just life. Sometimes it bites more than other times. Keep posting those kitty pics to melt my heart :love:

If we're talking about cuties who play for the other team, I'll have to add Nate Berkus to the list. Great smile, beautiful eyes, and he can re-do my home anytime :D
display_image.aspx

oh yeah! he's HAWT too!! :drool:

phillyfan26 said:
Can't Stop is such a great instrumental song ... and it has the worst fucking lyrics ever.

If only the RHCP had a different frontman, they would be legendary.

:angry:

They're already legendary! Mind you I wasn't really a fan til a few years ago. Speaking of which, I have the case to one of their CDs (By The Way), but the CD itself vanished. :(

I love Frusciante, and Flea and Chad Smith are very good at what they do ...

I just can't think of anything Anthony Kiedis has done well. His vocals are average and his lyrics are brutal.

Lila64 said:

:hug: Hope it gets better, and I'll do my best with the pics. I swear, having them is like having an instant supply of valium. Kitty valium. :cute:

VintagePunk said:

:hug: Hope it gets better, and I'll do my best with the pics. I swear, having them is like having an instant supply of valium. Kitty valium. :cute:

Fillerup!!! :cute:

And thanks.

And yes, I know what you mean phillyfan, but it is what it is. I really haven't heard any solo Frusciante. I did catch them live on the last tour. Did you know that Anthony & Flea were a few years ahead of me in high school? Jack Irons, Alain Johanes,...

Lila64 said:

Fillerup!!! :cute:

And thanks.

And yes, I know what you mean phillyfan, but it is what it is. I really haven't heard any solo Frusciante. I did catch them live on the last tour. Did you know that Anthony & Flea were a few years ahead of me in high school? Jack Irons, Alain Johanes,...

Frusciante's solo work is much better than RHCP, in my opinion. "Shadows Collide with People" is one of my top five favorite albums.

So embarrassing fucking moment of the day. I spoke in one of my sister's classes today about my work in Africa. As I was taking questions, one of the little girls says, "You look like that guy from the terminator show."

Its hard to explain to a 15 year old that being compared to Brian Austen Green is NEVER a compliment.

phillyfan26 said:

Frusciante's solo work is much better than RHCP, in my opinion. "Shadows Collide with People" is one of my top five favorite albums.

Really? Got anything you want to share? You do have that awesome PM power. Maybe you can use it for good, Mr. THE AMMENDMENT. Just throwing that out there. Unless of course BAW senses a Frusciante conversation and wishes to step in... :shifty:

So Dalton,... you look like this? :hmm:

BrianAustinGreen1.jpg

Lila64 said:
Really? Got anything you want to share? You do have that awesome PM power. Maybe you can use it for good, Mr. THE AMMENDMENT. Just throwing that out there. Unless of course BAW senses a Frusciante conversation and wishes to step in... :shifty:

Here's the thing, and I've said this often in the music forum ... I can't upload or download music. Any at all. My computer's utter shit.

I can recommend, but I can't provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom