The Temple Bar - Dalton and the Rescue Pet Team ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2democrat said:
Craziness! Here we are under a tornado watch :ohmy:

Did someone call for a smiley :hyper:

6.gif

never had nutella either - no clue what it is (yes I saw the link above, just haven't clicked it)

U2Fanatic4ever said:
hiya VP! :wave:

how are those adorable kittens?

Hi! :) It's actually their 1 week birthday today. :cute:

I talked about this in the thread - mama has moved them a couple of times, so for the past few days I've only been peeking in at them a few times a day, and she hasn't moved them since.

I'm going to try to get a few pictures tonight though. :shifty: It's been a few days since I've taken any.

U2democrat said:

My best friend worked at an Auntie Anne's in HS...they're delicious :drool:

And this comes from a pretzel purist. An old-fashioned Philly soft pretzel is my favorite snack.

But that buttery original flavor of Auntie Anne's is the best tasting pretzel I've ever had.

VintagePunk said:

Hi! :) It's actually their 1 week birthday today. :cute:

I talked about this in the thread - mama has moved them a couple of times, so for the past few days I've only been peeking in at them a few times a day, and she hasn't moved them since.

I'm going to try to get a few pictures tonight though. :shifty: It's been a few days since I've taken any.

ahhhhhhhhhh :cute: HAPPY BDAY TO THOSE ADORABLE KITTIES!:happy:

yeah i saw what you said about mama moving them..

coolio! Pics.. can't wait to see them! :hyper:

Yes. The way delegates are allocated in Texas, they're weighted more in African-American districts, so even if he were to lose the popular vote he'd most likely still win the delegates.

You know... no one is home right now. It might be a good time to let out a good scream, though I don't think I really could do it. Maybe a loud angry song I could sing along to... Suggestions? RATM?

Lila64 said:
You know... no one is home right now. It might be a good time to let out a good scream, though I don't think I really could do it. Maybe a loud angry song I could sing along to... Suggestions? RATM?

I always find that songs with non-sensical lyrics do the best job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom