The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

She's awesome. I'll see if I have new pics tomorrow to upload. She and the cat don't seem to like each other too much, but I'm pretty sure that's just a front. i think once she's able to feed bot herself and him, I might have to start watching my back 24/7. But for now, since all she can do is cry, eat, poop and sleep, I feel pretty safe.

what a fucking weekend :drool: :bonodrum: :dancing: :hyper: :dance: :shifty: :tongue: :dance:

even despite the fact we were slaughtered in baseball - however, we are the best looking team:drool:

I say watch your back Beav. The cat emailed me the other day to say he had new allies :hmm:

Last edited:
Care to elaborate on your weekend snow? :shifty: :hmm:

And Beav - I found this for you - don't know if it's helpful
cover.jpg

But watch out for this guy
Watch.jpg

I'm gonna try & watch Crowded House from Coachella in half an hour on the webcast. :hyper:

exactly, wtf? Crowed House :grumpy:

Yes, LIVE!!! :hyper: I saw them on Friday :hyper:

now it's all green, but I still have audio

ETA: Says CROWDED House now, and picture!

I have 2 computers in here, and one broadcast is a few seconds ahead of the other, LOL.

World Where You Live!

Does it keep buffering for you? :grumpy:

Hey now - this song makes me melt - really, you could make me do anything to this song.

also, now I have to check out tyhe finn bros that people are on about here sometimes.

Last edited:
no buffering here. yet another reason peole should move to canada.

i realize that makes no sense but today was one of those days I love this country :drool:

It's happening on both computers.

TRE, do you read any posts prior to your bar entry, or do you just walk into the middle of the conversation and expect us to fill you in? :|

Yes, but not every band. There's actually 3 more bands to broadcast tonight, but I can't remember who (ETA: Damien Rice, Amos Lee, The Lemonheads) posted about it in the Coachella thread a couple days ago

TRE :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom