The Temple Bar - Craptasticness...UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that no one really gives a crap about my horoscopes, but this one just begged to be posted:

You aren't so agitated today, for you feel tentative satisfaction. This might not last too long, but an easygoing attitude does help you to accept things as they are. Discouragement could reappear soon enough, but there isn't much to do about it now other than enjoying your current success. Even if your life seems in order, push yourself to prepare for what is coming up next.

:lmao:

*wipestearfromeye*

That horoscope seems a little...multiple personalitied to me....you're going to have a bad day, but what do you care, you're in too much of a good mood

I orginally thought wee muh weep, but upon further consideration it makes sense. I'll retract that. now pass me the thing for getting songs out of my head. I'm sure it's been invented.

Yeah, I kinda like Andy, but sometimes he's a bit too much. That's my biggest problem with the entire show, really, sometimes it goes too far. I thought Jim doing a Dwight impersonation was the best opening since "Future Dwight" though.

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, I kinda like Andy, but sometimes he's a bit too much. That's my biggest problem with the entire show, really, sometimes it goes too far. I thought Jim doing a Dwight impersonation was the best opening since "Future Dwight" though.

I loved Jim's impersonation. :lmao:

The openings had been lacking there for a bit.

I have to remember to tape them starting next week. I'll be in class when they air.

PS - I'm pricing flights to London (England) and Dublin for next spring. :hyper: :hopesshecango:

This morning is craptacular! :happy:

Among the many things that have gone wrong so far, I spilled coffee all over my passenger seat in my car. Oh wonderful. :grumpy: That's gonna be a bitch to clean tonight. I managed to soak up all the coffee, but the seat looks pretty bad still. :sigh:

I really need a beer.

I really believe Amy Winehouse can cure all the worlds ills. I really should not listen to her during the day. It makes for a long day :sigh:

That sucks Thora there's some pretty good cleaning stuff out there though.

any particular occasion lmpa?

Reg....hellooo

snowbunny00774 said:
okay poll time -

curly hair or straight hair for tonight?

and I'm so happy it's business attire, not dresses :relief:

Curly if it's formal...straight if you looking for a lil' 'action' :drool:

Beer sounds good April...c'mon I'll by you one (or a dozen)...:shifty:

Thora...:wave:

I'm sure I'll be able to find something good to clean up the mess tonight.

I'd go with straight as well, snow. I have naturally curly hair, but have straightened it a few times, and it actually looked pretty good. :hmm: Maybe I should get that done again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom