The Temple Bar - Crab free since 1997!... umm... UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
perhaps you listened to pearl jam's last album and the album cover sold you?

:hmm:

avacado.gif

Where IS Beav? :slant:

Which Office are you trying to get, VP?

They got me busy as a, uh, well, beaver. Bastards.

Billy Joel is a Long Island institution, he's like our Loch Ness Monster, only he drives into people. As far a I know, Nessie's never hurt anyone.

i think this is the third time i've seen him tooling around the area... he lives up in centre island.

i've still yet to see j-lo or mark anthony, even though they live around the block from where i work. then again, i'm not really looking. i thought i saw j-lo jogging once but then i saw the same lady a week later and it wasn't her, just some lady with a big ass.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hmm:

avacado.gif

Where IS Beav? :slant:

Which Office are you trying to get, VP?

US season 3. The torrent I'm trying to get is eps. 1 - 18. We watched the first two seasons on dvd a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked. :drool: I'm such a girl for saying this, but Jim and Pam are my favourite tv couple EVER. :cute: It was heartwrenching, the way season two ended, and i need to see more. :scream:

Still need to see season two of the UK one, as well.

VintagePunk said:

US season 3. The torrent I'm trying to get is eps. 1 - 18. We watched the first two seasons on dvd a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm hooked. :drool: I'm such a girl for saying this, but Jim and Pam are my favourite tv couple EVER. :cute: It was heartwrenching, the way season two ended, and i need to see more. :scream:

Season 2 BBC + Special and I think you'll like Tim/Dawn better. I'm a guy but I like the Tim/Dawn story. The end of BBC Season 2 is such a WTF moment. And then the special, oh man. Little spoiler: David Brent makes a video of him singing "If You Don't Know My By Now" that is the funniest goddamn thing. I laugh just thinking of it.

"Oh, the REGIME don't like it, man." HAHA. Oh man, I could watch that everyday.

My video store doesn't seem to carry season 2 UK. :mad: And given my torrent success, let's just say I'm not holding my breath that I'll get it that way, either. :|

Maybe that site Ashley gave me last night has it online. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

I like Jim and Pam more than Tim and Dawn - and the US version more than the Brit one, but that's just me.

That said, I am over the Jam story and am focusing more on the other characters and storylines. When they got too dramatic and when Skankarella came into the picture (no spoilers, that was just a teaser) they lost me.

Give me Dwight! :lol:

My new favorite song:

It started as a joke
Just one of my larks to see
If somehow I could reach you so

I swam into your shores
Through an open window
Only to find you all alone

Curled up with machines
Now it seems you're slipping
Out of the land of the living

Just take a closer look
Take a closer look
At what it is that's really haunting you

I have to trust you'll know
This digital ghost
But I fear there's only so much time
'cause the you I knew is fading away

Hands lay them on my keys
Let me play you again
I am not immune to your net

Find me there in it
I won't go even if in
Your heart only beats ones and O's

Switch you on my friend
Pull you from that rip current
But only you can fight against this

Take a closer look
Just take a closer look
At what it is that's really haunting you

I have to trust you'll know
This digital ghost
But I fear there's only so much time
'cause the you I knew is fading away

Fading
Fading
Away

Tori :heart:

Ok, I have to get out of this office and find some avacados. :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Against my better judgement, I might head out to lunch now. It's early for me, but this day is dragging so badly I need to get out.

Maybe when I get back I can work on my essay. If I can remember what the hell it's supposed to be about. :hmm:

I just had to go out to the reserve (cheap cigarettes :shifty: ) and it's gorgeous out! :drool:

I think what gets me about Jim/Pam / Tim/Dawn is that they're so ordinary, and therefore, easy for ordinary people to identify with. I watched the UK version first, and when I first started watching the US one, I can remember thinking "they're no Tim and Dawn." :tsk: But soon I was all "who are Tim and Dawn, again?" I think with me, my favourite series will be whichever I'm watching at the time. They're both really good, in subtly different ways. And the show overall is great...I love that it doesn't completely focus on the romantic storyline. That would get old fast. Please tell me season 3 doesn't do that?

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hi VP...:flirt:

So far so good...however I do need to contact one of my sales reps and tell her the deal is off....:uhoh: That'll make for fun times...:sigh:

Hi Thora...:love:

Beav...:p

I know if it were me and you told me the deal was off, I'd be devastated. :sexywink:

This is interesting

I would just like to inform everyone that at three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will be:
02:03:04 05/06/07

This will never happen again.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom