The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks kat (and VP too)...she'll be fine...it's this weird thing going around up here in Norcal. You feel fine one day and the next you feel wiped out and lethargic. Some sleep usually does the trick.

Good luck on your test and have fun singing "Doi-tee Ol' Town" tonight kat!!

Hi VP...I'm still recovering from our PMfest the other night :sexywink:

It's a bit better, thanks. At least I can get up without seeming like I'm 90. :happy: But I'm going to take it easy today. I see you're not feeling well? :( We're not broke, but you can see the cracks. :wink:

The Killers show is this Friday. :hyper: Inxs and Elton are a week apart, I think the first and second week of Nov., and Gordon Lightfoot is the 18th or 19th of Nov? Something like that. :lol:

That's what I keep thinking - The Killers' show is GA, standing only. :uhoh: Could be interesting...

VintagePunk said:
The Killers show is this Friday. :hyper: Inxs and Elton are a week apart, I think the first and second week of Nov., and Gordon Lightfoot is the 18th or 19th of Nov? Something like that. :lol:

That's what I keep thinking - The Killers' show is GA, standing only. :uhoh: Could be interesting...

Omg, I bet the Killers show is going to be amazing :drool:

And you know, if you think your back won't make it....
I could always go with Sarah, and you could write my orgo chem test.

The things I would do for you, my clone. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg, I bet the Killers show is going to be amazing :drool:

And you know, if you think your back won't make it....
I could always go with Sarah, and you could write my orgo chem test.

The things I would do for you, my clone. :wink:

You're truly the epitome of altruism. :happy:

:|

See you later! :hug: Come back soon and play with me, I'm bored!

:shifty: *Waits for Reg alone time*

:wink:

Last edited:
I'm so jealous of all your concerts that you're going to, VP! :angry: All the ones I wanted to go to ended up falling through, or we weren't able to get tickets. At least I have a few hockey games to look forward to. :)

VP - there will be other concerts in the future. And yes, hockey games are pretty awesome, so I'm happy that we get to go to those! Our seats are very close to the ice, so we'll be close to all the action. :drool:

Hi Snow! :wave: Being crackless is awful! :(

I am taking my Aunt & Uncle to do the tourist trail...fun times (CN Tower is on the agenda!!)

That's the official line, the real reason is I'm not getting any long drawn out PM's :tsk:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom