The Temple Bar - Come In And Stay Awhile!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

What good times would I have had Kat?

I wasn't out Saturday so I need to live historically vicariously through you :lol:

:silent: I won't say but a partner in crime would have added to the fun

someday...

redkat said:

:silent: I won't say but a partner in crime would have added to the fun

That is so unfair Kat :grumpy: How can I be annoyed about what I missed when I don't know what it was!?!?

March 17th March 17th March 17th :up: :yes:

nope not yet...it's on my list of things i'm allowed to do after finishing this homework.
i'm not listening to dylan anymore *tear* because i'm not allowing myself to listen to music until i finish this homework. seemed like a good motivator but now it's just getting depressing...:sad:
:wink:

redkat said:

and if they are single they aren't into music :mad:

Luckily, Sarah and I have similar taste in music, so she goes to concerts with me, but she's still too young to get into bars. I've been saying for a few years that I'm gonna get her a fake ID. :lol:

She'll be 19 in 6 months, though. :hyper:

greeneyedgirl said:
he has all these girls and he goes off to watch baseball.......I just know it........silly boy :wink:

Doesn't know what he's missing. :tsk:

Bri!! :hug:

you'll have so much fun together VP

I thought I had a new friend the other night but it turns out she and her boyfriend were looking for a 3rd :eek: I'm not kidding :| It wasn't the sort of place you'd expect that.

redkat said:

I thought I had a new friend the other night but it turns out she and her boyfriend were looking for a 3rd :eek: I'm not kidding :| It wasn't the sort of place you'd expect that.

Wow! :ohmy: How did you extricate yourself from that offer? :lol:

I've been wanting to ask you - I see you're back in school, what are you taking?

redkat said:

:yikes:

Kat...come up here...all my friends are married and childed, although my best friend is married, no kids and has the best husband ever:yes: I think she is going to go to NY for St. Patricks with me :up:

I smiled and looked confused then kept talking to the guys I was with :lol:

I don't think they were succesful in finding someone. You wouldn't believe the conversation I had with her in the bathroom at the end of the night. I just nod and smile :huh:

VP are you really needing a walker? :(

redkat said:
I smiled and looked confused then kept talking to the guys I was with :lol:

I don't think they were succesful in finding someone. You wouldn't believe the conversation I had with her in the bathroom at the end of the night. I just nod and smile :huh:

The best method for keeping the crazies at bay. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom