The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a question about petite plus sizing, because I have an item up for sale that is petite plus and I think its weird because how can something be plus sized AND petite?? Anyway everyone was really nice except for some bitch (curlygurly) with a stick up her ass making me feel stupid because I don't know what 'petite' means.. which I do! Anyway.. its just dumb clothing arguments :mad:

If you want to read it.
eBay Forums: Plus Petite?? Weird. ...

Dont reply though or I'll kick your ass :angry:

Uh...:uhoh:...and I thought this forum was strange...:shifty:

Uh...:uhoh:...and I thought this forum was strange...:shifty:

Actually to be honest most people here are nice and even when they argue, they are not SOO offensive like some of these old bitches that do nothing but sit at home all day and sell on ebay. I have seem some CRAZY arguments on there. My thread is not that bad at all, I am just annoyed at that one bitch lol.

how can someone be a petite plus size? :huh:

I dare you to make less sense.

Here's my shot:

No, it isn't my standard. When you look at the band subjectively you will see their sound is the ethereal. None of you will look at them objectively and examine their career. I can't show you anything if you don't listen.

Actually to be honest most people here are nice and even when they argue, they are not SOO offensive like some of these old bitches that do nothing but sit at home all day and sell on ebay. I have seem some CRAZY arguments on there. My thread is not that bad at all, I am just annoyed at that one bitch lol.

You're making me feel better about myself already Sicy...:hug:

No but because I 'sell clothing for a living' :eyebrow: I'm supposed to know everything there is to know about all clothing sizing!!!!!!111!!

No but because I 'sell clothing for a living' :eyebrow: I'm supposed to know everything there is to know about all clothing sizing!!!!!!111!!

If Bono wanted to wear arm bands and a long sleeved shirt what sleeve length should he buy? If you're not sure, I can probably find you pictures of his arms if that would help.

If Bono wanted to wear arm bands and a long sleeved shirt what sleeve length should he buy? If you're not sure, I can probably find you pictures of his arms if that would help.

Well first I'd have to know if he was a petite or petite short or even plus tall :scream:

Bono's a small petite plus ....:yes:

conan-fat.jpg

:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom