The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently my baseball team seems to be doing things memorable, despite being 31 games out of 1st place.

One dude hit for the cycle.

Another dude pitched a one-hitter against the Yankees.

Well done, boys. But we prefer that you, you know, maybe possibly, uh, win games, rather than doing nifty little hat tricks.

As to what's up, our newest FYM conservative is cracking my shit up, I must say.

He's like every other one (hypocritically shouting "You're blinded by liberalism!"), except he's only posted for about three days and has no idea when sarcasm is being employed.

So who was the person who got banned the other day? Chatter has led me to believe I should have been able to figure out who it was, but alas, I have failed.

He's like every other one (hypocritically shouting "You're blinded by liberalism!"), except he's only posted for about three days and has no idea when sarcasm is being employed.

I'm just proud to have earned his pity. It's what allows to me to get out of bed in the morning, to be honest.

So who was the person who got banned the other day? Chatter has led me to believe I should have been able to figure out who it was, but alas, I have failed.

Someone the mods don't want everyone to know returned, apparently.

I appear to have stumbled into bizarro Interference.

:lmao:

Hi You!! :wave:

Funny shit danimal :D

Too Many Fucking Spoken/Typed Words - I've got a couple of altered quotes you can forward off to the mods too :angry:

Hi Cori.

VP - it was awesome. Awesomeness in fact. Fave band for new energy was the Fratellis, and the Foo were great of course.

Hey, Diemen - I'm definitely buying my friend's keyboard. It's a Yamaha P-80.

:hyper:

man, it took me 3 tries to spell "Yamaha" correctly. what's up with that?

The new FYM participant is a guy who plays guitar in a U2 tribute band. The Edge U2JT or something like that.

Hey, Diemen - I'm definitely buying my friend's keyboard. It's a Yamaha P-80.

:hyper:

man, it took me 3 tries to spell "Yamaha" correctly. what's up with that?

Nice! :D

Just don't get so caught up playing when you first get it that you forget to go to sleep. I speak, of course, from experience. :wink:

Nice! :D

Just don't get so caught up playing when you first get it that you forget to go to sleep. I speak, of course, from experience. :wink:

Ha ha. I doubt that'll be an issue. I fully expect the first few weeks of owning it to be filled with tears of frustration that I can't just pick up where I left off and play all those big pieces at the drop of a hat. ;)

FYM makes me want to bust into one of the political threads and type (all in caps, mind you):

"What is WRONG with you people?!?! Bitch, bitch, bitch, bicker, bicker, bicker, it's all you people do all day long in this damn forum!"

And yet I can't stop myself from browsing the threads anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom