The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tubes’ blackness may be used as the base of a super-efficient solar power cell or in infrared detection and astronomical observation. Snipes’ blackness may be used to highlight the whiteness of men who can’t jump.

Cracked.com you win YET AGAIN.

Did you like Ferment? Even if you did not, you ought to give Chrome a listen, it's better.

I haven't gotten the whole way through, despite trying three times and being interrupted each time. I like what I've heard, though I'm still not a big fan of shoegaze vocals. I don't like that drone.

I'd suggest things PFan, but I'm not exactly sure that are musical tastes are anything at all alike, though I do love your DI lists usually, and I really don't like anything too obscure, so chances are you've heard most of it

I haven't gotten the whole way through, despite trying three times and being interrupted each time. I like what I've heard, though I'm still not a big fan of shoegaze vocals. I don't like that drone.

Try Chrome, and if you do not like that, yeah, move on. Chrome is more.....rocking....for lack of a better term. Give it a try, Dan!

Chrome is on the list and is worth a try. Your tastes are not worthy of questioning, NSW.

Ashley, you can choose to make recommendations or not, I'm willing to look into what people have to say.

Chrome is on the list and is worth a try. Your tastes are not worthy of questioning, NSW.

Ashley, you can choose to make recommendations or not, I'm willing to look into what people have to say.

Thanks....I don't usually foist my tastes onto people, but, I'm a big fan, as you know....don't care if you end up disliking them, long as you give them a shot.

Muse begin work on fifth album

Muse have begun writing songs for the follow-up to their 2006 album 'Black Holes And Revelations'.

The Devon trio say they took a break after dates on their world tour - which they will wrap up offically at V Festival this August - but have recently got back to work.

Dom Howard drummed for Andy Burrows when the Razorlight man played a solo show last night in London, but told NME.COM his main band were active again.

"We've just started writing songs for the new album, whatever it's going to be, you know?" he said. "It's going great, we just started. We're right at the tip at the moment and I think the point is that we've been on the road for so long... It's really about getting back together and getting the ball rolling again and seeing whether it'll roll."

However Frontman Matt Bellamy has told NME.COM he is not yet sure yet what form the record will take - and it may not appear as a conventional album.

"What will come out of that is impossible to say," he declared. "It may just be albums, but it may be a stream of singles, or it may just be one 50-minute symphony, do you know what I mean? Who knows?"

50 minutes :drool:

Muse begin work on fifth album

Muse have begun writing songs for the follow-up to their 2006 album 'Black Holes And Revelations'.

The Devon trio say they took a break after dates on their world tour - which they will wrap up offically at V Festival this August - but have recently got back to work.

Dom Howard drummed for Andy Burrows when the Razorlight man played a solo show last night in London, but told NME.COM his main band were active again.

"We've just started writing songs for the new album, whatever it's going to be, you know?" he said. "It's going great, we just started. We're right at the tip at the moment and I think the point is that we've been on the road for so long... It's really about getting back together and getting the ball rolling again and seeing whether it'll roll."

However Frontman Matt Bellamy has told NME.COM he is not yet sure yet what form the record will take - and it may not appear as a conventional album.

"What will come out of that is impossible to say," he declared. "It may just be albums, but it may be a stream of singles, or it may just be one 50-minute symphony, do you know what I mean? Who knows?"

50 minutes :drool:

Thanks Mrs. S!

Well then PFan, just an overview of some of my favorite stuff would be

So, Us, 3, and 4 (Security) By Peter Gabriel are some awesome albums, if you haven't heard anything by him, or if you've liked anything by him

Full Moon Fever by Tom Petty

I don't know what you haven't heard by Springsteen, but any of that is great

Flock by Bell X1, I've put a couple of songs by them on my DI list, don't know what you thought of them

And uh...Our Ill Wills by Shout Out Louds

that's just stuff I've been listening to lately off the top of my head, don't know if there's anything you haven't heard, but I love all of it :up:

Thanks Mrs. S!

Fuck Off
d.gif

Thanks Mrs. S!

Shut the Fuck Up, NSW, Says World
Reuters/AP
September 7, 2008

The world indicated today that it wants NSW to "just shut the fuck up already," in a statement released by world PR director The Beav.

"I think I speak on behalf of all of humanity when I say, 'Enough is enough,'" Beav said, ironically using an old catchphrase of NSW's against him. "The world is just tired. NSW says this and that and this and that when we want none of it. He should go fuck himself. BAM!"

NSW became famous for blunt statements such as "You're an idiot." The world appreciated these, but as soon as he delved deeper, into sentences longer than three or four words, sentiment quickly turned against him.

"Look, I'm all for, you know, freedom of speech and everything," said Canadian Zamboni driver Elfa. "But, for fuck's sake, shut up already. Everyone hates everything NSW has to say and everything he stands for."

"I think he crosses people's names off doors," said Carek, a professor at Harvard University.

"He slapped my azz, and that shit was tight," said MAYA, of Sprunk. "But when he opened his mouth to speak, I wanted to punch him in the face." MAYA is trained in sprunk-ology, and says that NSW is "a disgrace to Sprunk."

Public opinion turned on NSW after he acted like a douche bag on a regular basis. "Fuck you," said GAF, a janitor.

"In the end, just get the fuck out of our lives," Beav said at the end of his statement. "For the good of all of us. GFY."

Shut the Fuck Up, NSW, Says World
Reuters/AP
September 7, 2008

The world indicated today that it wants NSW to "just shut the fuck up already," in a statement released by world PR director The Beav.

"I think I speak on behalf of all of humanity when I say, 'Enough is enough,'" Beav said, ironically using an old catchphrase of NSW's against him. "The world is just tired. NSW says this and that and this and that when we want none of it. He should go fuck himself. BAM!"

NSW became famous for blunt statements such as "You're an idiot." The world appreciated these, but as soon as he delved deeper, into sentences longer than three or four words, sentiment quickly turned against him.

"Look, I'm all for, you know, freedom of speech and everything," said Canadian Zamboni driver Elfa. "But, for fuck's sake, shut up already. Everyone hates everything NSW has to say and everything he stands for."

"I think he crosses people's names off doors," said Carek, a professor at Harvard University.

"He slapped my azz, and that shit was tight," said MAYA, of Sprunk. "But when he opened his mouth to speak, I wanted to punch him in the face." MAYA is trained in sprunk-ology, and says that NSW is "a disgrace to Sprunk."

Public opinion turned on NSW after he acted like a douche bag on a regular basis. "Fuck you," said GAF, a janitor.

"In the end, just get the fuck out of our lives," Beav said at the end of his statement. "For the good of all of us. GFY."

This is mildly amusing, but seems rushed. I'm forwarding it to the Mods, though.

Pfan, did you ever get the Cale version of Hallelujah? I have it, along with a zillion other versions. For the record, Buckley's version is fairly low on my list of favourites.

Snow, how was V-fest? :hyper:

Pfan, did you ever get the Cale version of Hallelujah? I have it, along with a zillion other versions. For the record, Buckley's version is fairly low on my list of favourites.

Snow, how was V-fest? :hyper:

I did not get it. If you could e-mail it to theamendment6 @ gmail.com, I'd love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom