The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyhow, this bar SUCKs on a monday, it really does, aint nothin but like 3 people in here and some fly trapped inside the window trying to get out.

:down:

Ok guys, was just having a little fun, you know "crazy train" and all. Why is my humor so bad, I don't know. I just thought it would be a bit funny to quote someone before they even said it. :lol:

Mad1, nice avatar, love it! :)

EDIT: you got me :wink:

okay, I finally stopped!

had to find one to fit my current mood, sorry boys but, kiss my ass like.

thats what Im away to do. I swear I feel right now like I've been underwater for 1 hour on a cold day with heavy rain meeting me as I surface.

Gab, no idea what you on about but stop worryin because this is Interference Temple Bar and absolutely 'anything' goes.

:up:

I dont want to see two men now standing up, elbowing each other. fuk sake, the pints the pints watch the pints on the table like!

Gab, no idea what you on about but stop worryin because this is Interference Temple Bar and absolutely 'anything' goes.

:up:

I dont want to see two men now standing up, elbowing each other. fuk sake, the pints the pints watch the pints on the table like!

No worries! :)

Hey, at least you got me past 4,999! Woot!! :hyper:

:wink:

a little, I have a cottage up north which I try to visit a couple of times a year and my wife and I went on a road trip to Pennsylvania which was actually a lot more fun than I had anticpated...

Hey that's cool...we have a little spot up near Port Sydney too, but the weather in July wasn't the greatest was it? You guys anywhere near Muskoka?

Yeah, OK, I'll stop with the Leafs jokes until, oh, April or so. :wink:

How was your weekend, Elfa?

Weekend was good, long though, I was tabling at the Vegetarian Food Fair all weekend.

Hey that's cool...we have a little spot up near Port Sydney too, but the weather in July wasn't the greatest was it? You guys anywhere near Muskoka?

Weather was good this year, I didn't even mind all the rain..

My cottage is further North, about a half hour North of Parry Sound on Georgian Bay.

dudes,

*stands up in a poor state and grabs her teaching stick*

*gets blackboard out*
*writes down some words*

now, again, she looks like me.
she
looks
me

if I had my hair done and was positioned like that.

fuk Elfa, my email still wont work, I may have to do Yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom