The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

Another win for Canada - you could even play it for real money on your laptop outside in public while you were topless if you liked. :yes:

Fuck - I left my cell phone at work...do I go and get it?:huh:

Another Slutfest activity in the works, perhaps? :hmm:

I had the opposite issue earlier this week - left the cell at home and contemplated going to get it so I'd have it at work. :der:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hi5: :hyper:

So I could be drinking with a champ in a few weeks, eh? :sexywink:

:drool: and :combust:

well, techincaly yes, technicaly no...

this is just a regular post-season tourney, doesn't really count for anything.

we play for the state independent & private school championship next weekend, but the big one, the federation state tournament (the independent state champs, the public school state champs, the catholic league state champs and the city league champs) is actually after st. patrick's day... so i won't be a champ yet :wink:

He doesn't look that big at all.

Congrats on the win.

I might be getting a call - which is why I'm even debating on getting it - but if the call doesn't come, then I'll be annoyed if I go get it for nothing :hatethis:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

well, techincaly yes, technicaly no...

this is just a regular post-season tourney, doesn't really count for anything.

we play for the state independent & private school championship next weekend, but the big one, the federation state tournament (the independent state champs, the public school state champs, the catholic league state champs and the city league champs) is actually after st. patrick's day... so i won't be a champ yet :wink:

Is it ok if I act like you are already? :hmm:

(This is where Beav or nsw would come in and say something like, "Headache's already a champ in our books" :wink: )

Guess what? A month from this very moment, we're gonna be completely wasted. :hyper: :drunk: :hyper:

snowbunny00774 said:
He doesn't look that big at all.

Congrats on the win.

I might be getting a call - which is why I'm even debating on getting it - but if the call doesn't come, then I'll be annoyed if I go get it for nothing :hatethis:

Booty call? :shifty:

(Lucky. :mad: )

How far are you from work again? That'd be the determining factor for me. Well, that and if it was a booty call.

I love Blue Moon! :drool:

I actually started on thursday! It's been a busy 3 days. Yeah, even had to work from 7 to 2:30 on saturday! :crack:

Hey 78! :wave:

Let's get this party going!!! :rockon:

Where's Beav? Where's Regg?

*plays Def Leppard on the jukebox*

Zootlesque said:
I love Blue Moon! :drool:

I actually started on thursday! It's been a busy 3 days. Yeah, even had to work from 7 to 2:30 on saturday! :crack:

Hey 78! :wave:

Let's get this party going!!! :rockon:

Where's Beav? Where's Regg?

*plays Def Leppard on the jukebox*

You did? Yay! :hyper:

(Well, except for the Saturday part, yikes!)

Hey nsw, knew we could count on you. Finished with the dvd already?

My popcorn's ready. :drool:

May be back later. :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You did? Yay! :hyper:

(Well, except for the Saturday part, yikes!)

Hey nsw, knew we could count on you. Finished with the dvd already?

My popcorn's ready. :drool:

May be back later. :wave:

No, LMPA, not finished yet...I'm actually watching a DVD of a British mini-series called "A Perfect Spy", released many years ago. The book of the same name is by John LeCarre, whose writing I love and who has had many of his books turned into BBC mini-series, movies, or Hollywood movies (Tailor of Panama, Constant Gardener, Russia House, etc)...so, just finished the 3rd part of 9 parts, will get to part 4 later.

Zoot, guess you noticed my post about songs blowing me away lately. That fucking song rocks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom