The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I am secretly (ok not so much anymore) rooting for the Ducks to win. I know, it's law to not root for the team who kicked your team out, but it would really piss someone off if they ended up winning the Cup so there. :nahnahnahnahnah: :tongue:

lies. there are many factors, it's just not that clear cut anymore.

I know. I hang my head in shame. :reject: I knew it was on tonight, but it slipped my mind. Must be the drinks I've had already.

For the record, I do know what a pink slip is.

~BrightestStar~ said:
On the news the other day they sent a reporter down to LA to check out all the cup hype that is surely going on down there...

Now I'm sure it was exaggerated, but it was rather amusing...

The Ducks do not play in LA. LA has a hockey team of their own, but, most of the people living there do not actually realize this.

bri - no mess, snoop's all over those guys going up and down...
:snicker:

K - I wasn't sure, sometimes I forget which things are Irish not NA and which things are I'm ancient...I get a lot of blank looks and never know if it's the Irish factor, the old age factor or the you're a fucking idiot factor... always way too many variables :crazy:

I lost my phone earlier...it's not in any danger so I'm not sure why fate has decided to intervene now - when I don't bloody need it to :gah:

No spoken words said:

If it's any consolation, I'm a colossal dolt as well as a dork of the highest order, so, fucking idiot does not seem so bad now, does it?

I'd actually prefer not to be compared to you at all, k , thx.

Pronger :mad: I'm holding him responsible for this disgrace.

snowbunny00774 said:

I'd actually prefer not to be compared to you at all, k , thx.

Pronger :mad: I'm holding him responsible for this disgrace.

Geez, I can't win tonight, attacked from all sides. I should mosey on out of here before it gets ugly....and to think how often I sing your praises.....the pain.

No spoken words said:

Geez, I can't win tonight, attacked from all sides. I should mosey on out of here before it gets ugly....and to think how often I sing your praises.....the pain.

noooooo I need someone to commiserate with when the duck lose :(

Now I'm to be used because misery is addicted to company. When will the parade of insults end? I'll stay, but only because you're Irisher/en than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom