The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elevated_u2_fan

Blue Crack Supplier
:bonocrab: :bonocrab:

No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

Sicy, you have a photo of you on a bed with other girls having a laugh, and I love the top, I have a top with sleeves so similar.

:up:

Ohhh in my profile. Haha yea that was old school Vegas trip.. that's beegee and BAW on the bed with me. :drool:

He just went to bed, but by tonight my time he should be up and hitting it.

Would you recommend simple cotton thread, or something more durable, say, harpoon rope? I'm really not all that excited for crustaceans living in my rectal cavity, there's really not enough room in there for them.

just bend over a minute

*grabs needle*

Thanks, I'm much more comfortable now, and I won't be as worried to go out and commit crimes anymore since I won't have to be concerned with the worst part of jail. :hi5:

In other news, women is crazy people. :huh:

that's old news

Fuck, tell me about it. Just once I would like to meet one who can actually make up her mind about what she wants. Anyways...

but hey Dave, a big lad could break you. :hmm:

NO NO I dont want Dave to go to jail, jaysus I will do anything to make sure our Dave does NOT wear a torn jumpsuit that smells of 80 year old man!

I appreciate your concern for how I smell :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom