The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True dat. :hmm:

The only problem is that my concert-attending friend is so short, that she's worried she won't see a thing. She had agreed to do GA, assuming the tour would be in arenas. Maybe I'll have to see a show without her, so I can do GA...

I would railskank myself for you, BoMac. :cute:

Uh...thanks?

:wink:

See, Bo? You'll have company while I'm being railed in line. :wink:

I'd rather be the one railing you.

:sexywink:

Yes, I know, classy. :wink:

This is why he's marrying me.

Isn't that right honey? :love:

Yes. See above. :)

:lol:

One day I will unleash my inner railskank. Unfortunately I won't be doing GA for this tour. :sad:

I may make it out to Vancouver as well, so I'll make sure to be there when you unleash your inner railskank.

:flirt:

You're lucky I have more willpower than you do. :wink:

In what sense are we talking about here? :shifty:

I'd rather be the one railing you.

:sexywink:

Yes, I know, classy. :wink:

:combust:

I may make it out to Vancouver as well, so I'll make sure to be there when you unleash your inner railskank.

:flirt:

I'd make a comment but um... I have no grounds to stand on here, do I? :lol:

I think that guy ought to go apologise personally (face-to-face) to the families of the four soldiers that got blown to pieces while they were "getting manicures" at the exact same time that this loser who's obviously never done a selfless thing in his life for his country was making his comments.

That was the most insincere "apology" I've ever heard. It's unlikely, but if I ever recognize him walking down the street, I will personally kick his ass. That's not an idle threat, that's not me trying to act macho, and I don't care if I have to spend a month in jail for it. I will put my foot so far up his ass he will be able to feel that I haven't got a pedicure.

Long story short, I still have a hard time believing that he could be so disrespectful of the 117 brave men and women who died over there fighting a war that could have been won five years ago if it weren't for Iraq, and conversely WOULD have been lost five years ago if it weren't for the Canadian Forces.

To sum up, FUCK THAT SHITBAG.

Damnit, trying to type with a pit bull puppy attached to my sock.. the ones that's attached to my foot :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom