The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously heart you. :heart:
:eek: Let's make out :heart:

I had a seriously crazy busy week at work. Another girl got a job elsewhere so yay for more work (job security, for at least a little while longer) but boo stress.

I rainchecked the boy and he was cool with it, so yay. (I think?)

Hurray for pj bottoms and my couch. :drool:
Pj bottoms and couch :drool: I always end up with a dog and or/cat piled on me, but we all fit.

I dont know what I"m doing tonite but I know that it will involve :cocktail: :love:
Awesome! Drunk MSN'ing? :love:

:kiss : :drool: kaffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mizzez u...:sad:
I misses Amy :sad: :kiss: Quit your job and come play with us all the time, k?

drunkpinchy.gif
drunkpinchy.gif
drunkpinchy.gif
drunkpinchy.gif
drunkpinchy.gif
drunkpinchy.gif

OMG!! :laugh: That is full of win!

Now I must go run my ass off. At least it's not raining!

Run that ass off! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so my run might be indoors. Did 3.5 this morning, plus another mile and a half walking and 30 on the elliptical. :wink:

:eek: Let's make out :heart:

Pj bottoms and couch :drool: I always end up with a dog and or/cat piled on me, but we all fit.

Awesome! Drunk MSN'ing? :love:

I misses Amy :sad: :kiss: Quit your job and come play with us all the time, k?

Making out :drool:

Mia was snuggled up to me so it was an even awesomer night of nothingness. :love:

I have to be social tonight but now that I've had Friday to myself I can handle it, heh.

Run that ass off! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so my run might be indoors. Did 3.5 this morning, plus another mile and a half walking and 30 on the elliptical. :wink:

Good for you!

I did run my ass off. :yes: 8.5k in about 76 minutes. I'm definitely improving!

The only sucky thing is that I think I might have mildly sprained my ankle at the end. :uhoh: I'm currently icing it, and will take good care of it today. Hopefully it's not too serious, because that would SUCK to have an injury that would slow me down this close to the race.

The race is on April 19th. Plenty of time to recover if it is sprained, but I want to be able to run as much as I can before then. The ice has really helped - it's not swollen any more, just a bit painful, so that's good. I must have just strained it or something, but I'm still gonna take it easy just to be on the safe side.

:lol: I don't understand the different systems, but I do know that 6 miles is 10k, which is the distance of the race.

That's good it's not sprained! Keep the RICE routine going: Reduced activity, Ice, Compression, Elevation :nerd: to make sure it heals fully. May have just been a minor pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom