The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
What do you mean "can't be reached'? Speak to me...I'm a PC :nerd:

:hyper:

my old hard drive houses most of my mp3's and it's no longer speaking to my laptop :sad:

I've tried to map it again and I search for the songs under the pc location. It says connection has not been restored. network path not found.

I'm also sorta trying to hook up a new computer to replace the old one but I haven't gone over to it yet because I'm not sure how to transfer all the files, namely my music.

:uhoh:

Same here. :reject: My excuse is that everyone in my department is chatting and standing around, so I don't need to work either. Besides, I'm technically done work in 15 minutes, so there's nothing I can REALLY do in 15 minutes. It's too late to start a new project, and everything else that I have left to do will take longer than that.

:lol:

<-- is good at justifying not working!

ThoraSEB said:
Same here. :reject: My excuse is that everyone in my department is chatting and standing around, so I don't need to work either. Besides, I'm technically done work in 15 minutes, so there's nothing I can REALLY do in 15 minutes. It's too late to start a new project, and everything else that I have left to do will take longer than that.

:lol:

<-- is good at justifying not working!

nicely justified. :up: I unfortunately do not have a good reason for not working...I just don't want to it. :grumpy:

:wave: RavenBlue

Got me. I got 3 CDs in the mail, so I have two listen too.

LMPA - I saw in getherings you're staying in Brooklyn for St. Pat's? I love BK. It's better than Manhattan in my opinion, just a pain to get to. Awesome bars and lounges, much less pretentious and annoying then the City. I'm jealous. You know what part?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom