The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hey GG...:kiss:

And I agree with Beav...of course he's unemployed and living off his wife's family inheritance...right Beav? :shifty:

Pfft. Her dowry lasted 2 weeks - granted the pig was delicious and the cow a very high quality, but I should've held out for me. Since then I've had her get a job as penance for not being worth more. She very good with plow, yes?

U2Girl1978 said:
UberBeaver what did you do to quit smoking? Was it cold turkey or a patch?

I need my boyfriend to quit smoking stat! :angry: :sigh:

Uh, I got really drunk and smoked two packs of cigarettes in a matter of a few hours. Then I woke up the next day all hung over and feeling like shit. I had 3 smokes left in my pack, I said "Once these are gone, I'm done." I had one cigarette the following few days and then quit. You're probably not going to be able to make him quit. One day he'll decide it's time and he'll do it. Worst thing you can do is try to push him.

UberBeaver said:

Pfft. Her dowry lasted 2 weeks - granted the pig was delicious and the cow a very high quality, but I should've held out for me. Since then I've had her get a job as penance for not being worth more. She very good with plow, yes?

Chicks with plows...:up:

I hear she can plow a mean field....straight lines and everything!!

Lucky...

UberBeaver said:

Uh, I got really drunk and smoked two packs of cigarettes in a matter of a few hours. Then I woke up the next day all hung over and feeling like shit. I had 3 smokes left in my pack, I said "Once these are gone, I'm done." I had one cigarette the following few days and then quit. You're probably not going to be able to make him quit. One day he'll decide it's time and he'll do it. Worst thing you can do is try to push him.

I know. I don't want to push him. Hopefully he will quit when the baby comes.

U2Girl1978 said:

:eyebrow:

:lol:

I love him and he is going to be a father in July so that's a bit tough to do. :p

Oh, it's so easy...trust me...:shifty:

Well, then dear, you should talk to him about you and the baby and whether or not he'd like a healthy baby with 8 fingers and 9 toes, or one with 10 on each appendage...wait I'm too lazy to fix that, but you get the gist of my message...right?

Good luck!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh, it's so easy...trust me...:shifty:

Well, then dear, you should talk to him about you and the baby and whether or not he'd like a healthy baby with 8 fingers and 9 toes, or one with 10 on each appendage...wait I'm too lazy to fix that, but you get the gist of my message...right?

Good luck!

Haha yes. :wink:

Well then neither should he...I know when my wife was pregnant I abstained with her....:yes:

If he begins to quit smoking now, it'll be all over with by the time baby comes!! :up:

Again, best of luck!!

I've gotta run :wave:

I hear you. I'm going to start a "game game thread."

Everytime I watch the Office I find myself saying, "Yeah" and "Then" at the end of sentences, like, "YOu want to go get a drink, yeah?...You want some soda, then?" I;ve had it on in the background all day and just noticed I was saying it. :D

I've got that in my netflix cue :love:

I'm a bit too excited about that

I'm wondering if there could be tell us your current status thread to pop off the wearing? eating? drinking? weather? threads :hmm:

The English one? I love that one. I like the American one too, but the English one is less sitcom-y, and I like that. And Gareth is a complete legend.

There's no stopping those threads, I think. I'm amazed that they all keep going. And when they end, they get renewed. lol.

I am going to start a thread dealing with just naming the games on this board, in game format. It'd probably go on forever.

I came very close to getting Netflix, but I always back out. I'm so cheap sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom