The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the others - it's a lot of driving, but if you really want to hang out with your buddies, then go for it. Be safe!

Sorry about your uncle. :hug:

I'm attempting to "work" today too. We'll see how well that one goes.

Hi everyone!

UberBeaver said:
That's a lot of driving. You going to head down Thursday night?

:lol: that is the crazy part...my family hates it whenever I'm gone (I know it sounds crazy) so I'm not leaving until Friday morning at 5:30 a.m.

The good thing is I love to drive solo, and I've put together a playlist of my favorite tunes so I'm good to go for 10+ hours. When I finally get to Chico I will not have to drive for 2 days, sooooo.....:shrug:

And thank you all for your condolences...I appreciate that. Poor guy, he had a heart attack/stroke a few days before Xmas and made it through the holidays. God rest his soul.

UberBeaver said:
Yep. Done at 6pm today. 6 hours to go. How bout you?

I still crave cigarettes, especially when I go drinking, but most of the time I'm ok. It's not so bad.

I'm good. Not sure I want to go back to food.

Very cool about the smoking. Is it me or did the quitting juat seem so easy.

:wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Will Lita be on the playlist, oh KOGP? :drool:

Lita will be on my "80's Hair Metal" playlist!!! :rockon:

I also have my "Favorites (At The Moment)" playlist and my "Gee-tar Rawk" playlist....:up:

You'd be surprised at all the GPs I have in my collection...or maybe not...:shrug:

Beav, kat...:up: on your fast, but :shame: to any smoking!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Thanks for the info kat...I was not aware...:whistle:

And April...be careful driving to LondonO!!! But get there fast...please :drool:

Don't you know the only reason I'll be driving that fast will be cause you're there. :flirt:

Speaking of, people need to start speaking up and tell us what weekend will be the best, or Etc Girl's gonna have to use her CEO status and pick one. :wink:

redkat said:

I'm good. Not sure I want to go back to food.

Very cool about the smoking. Is it me or did the quitting juat seem so easy.:wink:

Quitting smoking or food? TO be honest, both were easier than I expected. I think my plan is to take this momentum and head towards a diet. I've gained way too much since my wife got pregnant (funny how that works).

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Don't you know the only reason I'll be driving that fast will be cause you're there. :flirt:

Speaking of, people need to start speaking up and tell us what weekend will be the best, or Etc Girl's gonna have to use her CEO status and pick one. :wink:

I just posted stuff about locations/distances in the thread. And I may have mentioned the sexcapades, as well. :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

Quitting smoking or food? TO be honest, both were easier than I expected. I think my plan is to take this momentum and head towards a diet. I've gained way too much since my wife got pregnant (funny how that works).

Your quitting smoking seemed easy from my point of view :wink:

All men gain weight when their wives get pregnant. Sympathyweight.

Yep no point in fasting if you're gonna gain weight the instant you stop. This usually really works for me to get back where I was at least.

I've only lost a few pounds the last couple days. I think I usually lose more than that and it takes months or a major holiday to gain it back in my case, I'm gonna be good now :angel:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sexcapades....:drool:

Are there ice skates involved with that? :scratch:

Yes, Reg. It's sex on skates. In an arena. With judges. They hold up cards with scores when you're finished. You're judged on technique as well as artistry.

I'm glad you have a good understanding of our sexual system. :up:

VintagePunk said:

Yes, Reg. It's sex on skates. In an arena. With judges. They hold up cards with scores when you're finished. You're judged on technique as well as artistry.

I'm glad you have a good understanding of our sexual system. :up:

:huh: Well I'd better start practicing then. Hey VP, can you be my practice partner...you know to hone my chops and all that...:shifty:

Stillettos, April...:drool:

I finally signed up for netflix :hyper:

I can watch my final disc of scrubs without fear that it's the last bit entertainment I'll have in 2007. I've been rationing the funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom