The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UberBeaver said:
Youre a bum
Youre a punk
Youre an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God its our last

Now that's how you write a Christmas song. :D

My favorite part :heart:

I could have been someone...
Well so could anyone

GG get the ipod already!!!

redkat said:

My favorite part :heart:

I could have been someone...
Well so could anyone

GG get the ipod already!!!

I don't generally dig Christmas music, like I know the first line of every Christmas song, and that's about it, but I want my kid(s) to be able to sing this. So when, like, Show and Tell comes, I want them to sing this. What could be cuter than a bunch of kindergarten kids singing this?

:lmao: I'd wet myself

and then reflect later on how inappropriate it was of course

I don't even think of it as a Christmas song. I listen to it more at christmas but it's so good i play it all year :love:

It's really more of a love song I guess, but it's very Christmas-y. Especially the video, if I remember it right. Snow and lights and snowflake lights, or something.

I need to ask my wife if there's anyway she can get this into the Holiday Fair thing next year. Just play it everytime she gets the kindergarten kids so they memorize it, and then make it a big surprise performance. Boys on one side, girls on the other. Oh man, I would friggin die! And I'd bet more people would complain that it had the word "Christmas" in it than the subject matter. (I'm laughing just envisioning it. Especially cause litte kids are so innocent and serious about stuff like this. They'd have no idea WTF was going on.)

It is a love story a real one without the happy ending.

As the kids are learning it they'd start humming at the dinner table so you'd have problems early on. I would pay to see it though :drool:

I'm working from home today because I had a Dr. appointment in Fullerton and my job is in West LA and I just did not feel like driving all that way then heading back only a few hours later this sentence is running on a bit so I shall cease typing. There.

Good morning people.

I think it's kinda happy actually, in a Honeymooners kind of way. They fight light cats and dogs, but they do love each other. It's very real, i think. Unless I'm just missing the point. I tend to do that.

Did you finish the fasting? I had 2 tacos, a guiness and a peice of cake to celebrate.

No spoken words said:
I'm working from home today because I had a Dr. appointment in Fullerton and my job is in West LA and I just did not feel like driving all that way then heading back only a few hours later this sentence is running on a bit so I shall cease typing. There.

Good morning people.

UberBeaver said:
Working from Home > Working from Office. :(

Fo' rizzle.

I like working from home now and then....but, I do have people that work for me and all, so, I kind of need to be around. Working from home is great for pure getting actual work done, but horrid for other aspects. Blah blah blah.

UberBeaver said:
I think it's kinda happy actually, in a Honeymooners kind of way. They fight light cats and dogs, but they do love each other. It's very real, i think. Unless I'm just missing the point. I tend to do that.

Did you finish the fasting? I had 2 tacos, a guiness and a peice of cake to celebrate.

No you're right they love each other it's just not the happy kind of love. Reminds me of my aunt and uncle in Boston. My dad calls them the bickersons, they are nasty to each other. It can be fun to watch though.

I went to dinnner last night and had tortilla soup. Didn't go to well so I haven't eaten since nor do i have plans to. Could be that I'm eating too soon after I work out... not sure. :slant: I can't believe you ate all that and didn't feel sick. :up:

nsw you were near me. My gyno is in Fullerton :wink:

Kat, all my Dr.'s are in Fullerton, a whole collective, for reasons I'll not bore you with. My boss always gets on my case for working 5 minutes from Cedars Sanai yet schlepping all the way to Fullerton when I see a Dr. Then I threaten to simultaneously elbow him in the sternum while quitting, and he backs off a little.

Kat, if I ever need a gyno, and let's hope I never do cos that would be truly fucking odd, I'll go to yours and we'll have that and blue crack in common.

Hey NSW!! :)

Did you see my response the other day to your statement that you are unsure about the London thing? :(

I shouldn't be here. Having trouble pulling myself away, though. :crack:

redkat said:

I went to dinnner last night and had tortilla soup. Didn't go to well so I haven't eaten since nor do i have plans to. Could be that I'm eating too soon after I work out... not sure. :slant: I can't believe you ate all that and didn't feel sick. :up:

I'm part Italian. I am somewhat immune to such things as "overeating". HAHA. I laugh at the notion.

Actually they were small home made turkey tacos. Not like Burrito Supremes of anything. I had a pretty small lunch, but I'm not hungry. Hopefully my stomach shrunk. I'm sounding like a woman. Will I need gyno?

VintagePunk said:
Hey NSW!! :)

Did you see my response the other day to your statement that you are unsure about the London thing? :(

I shouldn't be here. Having trouble pulling myself away, though. :crack:

I did not, no. Was it unduly harsh? :)

I will probably go.

No spoken words said:

Kat, if I ever need a gyno, and let's hope I never do cos that would be truly fucking odd, I'll go to yours and we'll have that and blue crack in common.

:lol: so you're dr's are st.jude affiliated? It's a good hospital but yea i'd think cedars was better.

Beav do you have The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys? It's got that same charm of a couple trying to crush each other's spirt :heart: :wink:

No spoken words said:

I did not, no. Was it unduly harsh? :)

I will probably go.

Essentially, I was going to use guilt to convince you, then wisely determined that given your cultural upbringing, you're probably immune to any brand of guilt I could attempt to induce. You'd probably just laugh at it. I went on to say that I needed to think of another method. That has yet to be determined.

And that was it. In essence.

redkat said:

:lol: so you're dr's are st.jude affiliated? It's a good hospital but yea i'd think cedars was better.

Beav do you have The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys? It's got that same charm of a couple trying to crush each other's spirt :heart: :wink:

Yeah, they're all St. Jude's people. Right on Bastonchury. They've been great. I've been to Cedars in the past and I found a lot of the staff to be....I don't know....it's like they make you feel lucky they even treat you, let alone talk to you.

VP, because you're odd? :)

VintagePunk said:

I prefer to think of it as being delightfully quirky. ;)

I'll second that, sure. :)

Are you going to tell me what your reply was, the one re: the slutfest, or must I sit here and ceaselessly wonder? Lord knows I'm too lazy to seek it out. :)

Oh, I should make that DVD list today, since I'm working from home and all.

No spoken words said:

I'll second that, sure. :)

Are you going to tell me what your reply was, the one re: the slutfest, or must I sit here and ceaselessly wonder? Lord knows I'm too lazy to seek it out. :)

Oh, I should make that DVD list today, since I'm working from home and all.

VintagePunk said:

Essentially, I was going to use guilt to convince you, then wisely determined that given your cultural upbringing, you're probably immune to any brand of guilt I could attempt to induce. You'd probably just laugh at it. I went on to say that I needed to think of another method. That has yet to be determined.

And that was it. In essence.

Because the dvd list is an important part of your work?

You should charge a subscription fee. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom