The Temple Bar: BAM! UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to ghost on in here from time to time, Reginald, and so I did see a video of yours...Pop Music, it was. I was entertained and unnerved all at once.

Dude, you're missed in here...:hi5:

I'm glad my video produced the dual reactions...it's my goal. I'll come up with something good to top that one...promise...:yes:

How 'bout them Cubbies...:D

Dude, you're missed in here...:hi5:

I'm glad my video produced the dual reactions...it's my goal. I'll come up with something good to top that one...promise...:yes:

How 'bout them Cubbies...:D

Cubbies? That's baseball, yes? Fucking Yankees. :( But, yeah, it's cool to have both Chicago teams doing well.

Your kid playing any baseball currently?

I'm reading a very good book called "Breaking the News."

Have you read Media Control by Chomsky? It's good stuff, short and the to the point. I want to check out "Breaking the News". I love all that stuff that tells us how fucked up shit is. It is for those reasons that UYMFA must live. I propose "Say, Say, Say" is our theme song. That, and Ride of the Valkyries and the theme from Jaws. And the theme from Shaft. I guess we need a different theme on each board. Fuck. This is getting complicated.

Have you read Media Control by Chomsky? It's good stuff, short and the to the point. I want to check out "Breaking the News". I love all that stuff that tells us how fucked up shit is. It is for those reasons that UYMFA must live. I propose "Say, Say, Say" is our theme song. That, and Ride of the Valkyries and the theme from Jaws. And the theme from Shaft. I guess we need a different theme on each board. Fuck. This is getting complicated.

See how I'm all on the inside, fighting the media and shit? I never, and I mean NEVER fucking take my eye off of the man, not for a second.

Here's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5NEu_jpXI

See how I'm all on the inside, fighting the media and shit? I never, and I mean NEVER fucking take my eye off of the man, not for a second.

Here's this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5NEu_jpXI

You ARE the media, man. You are the programming guy, man. The "man: behind the curtain, man, telling me what I'm going to watch, what I need to see, what I need to know, man. That's who you are, man. You're that guy.

And damn you for that goddamn badger video.

No, but sounds like it's right up my alley.

I'm a little past halfway through, and all of the points this guy James Fallows has been making kind of rolled into one, short, concise, completely accurate point.

Your kid playing any baseball currently?

We're starting back up in a couple of weeks. The lil' guy killed it this year...threw a one-hitter first game of the year...missed a perfect game when he gave up a hit to the last batter he faced...but the kid got picked off at third to end the game...:up:

He also had two walkoff hits...he was a stud...I was very proud of him...:D

We might need a full nomination process to narrow this down. I have some ideas in mind.

We're starting back up in a couple of weeks. The lil' guy killed it this year...threw a one-hitter first game of the year...missed a perfect game when he gave up a hit to the last batter he faced...but the kid got picked off at third to end the game...:up:

He also had two walkoff hits...he was a stud...I was very proud of him...:D

That's awesome......protect that arm.

You left out "Eye of the Tiger" bitch!

OK, what have we got so far? We're going to need a proposed map of the theme song.

Death on Two Legs - Queen
Cracked Actor - David Bowie
Death or Glory - The Clash

Are my suggestions.

Also, a proposed song title is Up Your Motherfuckin' Ass. A confirmed rumor, if you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom