The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2379768640_f051d1c2b9_m.jpg

ohhhhhhhhh

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy

doggie coooooooooookies!:drool:

I think that can be arranged :sexywink:

A055.gif

lol, Lila's cookies for all occasions! :love:

Congrats Ashley, that's so awesome about your new kitten! :hyper: Do you know how old he is? It is a he, right?

I had a really bad nightmare about my kittens last night, and woke up really upset this morning. It was weird, took me a long time after I was up to shake off the 'bad dream' feeling. :(

bear-with-a-heart-cookie.jpg

:hug:

I had a bad dream at some point last night and woke up & tried to get it out of my head. I know the basic premise of it, but luckily I don't remember it :sad:

lol, Lila's cookies for all occasions! :love:

Congrats Ashley, that's so awesome about your new kitten! :hyper: Do you know how old he is? It is a he, right?

I had a really bad nightmare about my kittens last night, and woke up really upset this morning. It was weird, took me a long time after I was up to shake off the 'bad dream' feeling. :(

Cooooookies!!!! :hyper:

He's 6 months old or 7 I'm not sure. I found out more stuff today, apparently all the kittens were abandoned by their momma, and mom's friend found them, and nursed them and all that fun stuff you do for abandoned kitties. Thor (yes he's a he :)) was the one she was going to keep, but when the pitbulls did those horrible things, she knew she couldn't. I've been told he's a "fluffball". I am so excited!

And I hate the bad dream feeling :(.

bear-with-a-heart-cookie.jpg

:hug:

I had a bad dream at some point last night and woke up & tried to get it out of my head. I know the basic premise of it, but luckily I don't remember it :sad:

Aw, thanks! :hug: I remember mine in pretty vivid detail, unfortunately. I think I woke up crying. :(

Cooooookies!!!! :hyper:

He's 6 months old or 7 I'm not sure. I found out more stuff today, apparently all the kittens were abandoned by their momma, and mom's friend found them, and nursed them and all that fun stuff you do for abandoned kitties. Thor (yes he's a he :)) was the one she was going to keep, but when the pitbulls did those horrible things, she knew she couldn't. I've been told he's a "fluffball". I am so excited!

And I hate the bad dream feeling :(.

Can't wait to see pictures of him! :happy: Is this your first cat?

So sad about the others, but I'm really glad he's getting a good home! Fluffball, meaning he's longhaired? One of my boys is. So snuggly. :love:

Aw, thanks! :hug: I remember mine in pretty vivid detail, unfortunately. I think I woke up crying. :(

Can't wait to see pictures of him! :happy: Is this your first cat?

So sad about the others, but I'm really glad he's getting a good home!

Thos are the absolute worst. I think I've been really stressed out the last couple days because Sunday night I dreamt, in vivid detail, of the end of the world, then Monday night, I had an equally vivid dream about being a Jew during the Holocaust :uhoh:

No, he's not my first, but he's my first since Neo ran away, and I took that pretty hard. The thing is, I've just been dying for a pet, I really...hate not having one, and Neo going missing broke my heart, so I've been wanting a new kitten for so long.

Yeah, me too. Which is why I'm not too bummed that I can't be with him all the time til I graduate from college, since I know we saved him, plus this will be my little brothers first cat, that he'll remember, and he's "responsible for taking care of him while I'm at school" :)

Those dreams sound awful. :(

When my kittens were newborn, like, just a few weeks old, I kept having dreams that they'd get into my bathroom and drown in the toilet. They were pretty bad, but this one was worse. :shudder:

It's great that you've finally gotten another kitty, then. :) We had our dog Kelly for 12 years :heart: and then it took nearly 2 years before we found the mother cat, or rather, she found us. :love: I'm sure your brother will take great care of him!

Those dreams sound awful. :(

When my kittens were newborn, like, just a few weeks old, I kept having dreams that they'd get into my bathroom and drown in the toilet. They were pretty bad, but this one was worse. :shudder:

It's great that you've finally gotten another kitty, then. :) We had our dog Kelly for 12 years :heart: and then it took nearly 2 years before we found the mother cat, or rather, she found us. :love: I'm sure your brother will take great care of him!

Yeah, but dreams of death of anyone/pet you love is awful too, and the kitten dreams make me sad, but they're just dreams :).

He's so excited about the kitten. Mom had to explain to him though that when I moved out, I was taking the cat with me, he seems to be ok with that for now. He's 7, so this is a big thing for him.

Yeah, but dreams of death of anyone/pet you love is awful too, and the kitten dreams make me sad, but they're just dreams :).

He's so excited about the kitten. Mom had to explain to him though that when I moved out, I was taking the cat with me, he seems to be ok with that for now. He's 7, so this is a big thing for him.

It would be, for a 7 year old! :) Maybe before you're ready to take the cat, your family can get another one for your brother, to help distract him from Thor being gone?

It would be, for a 7 year old! :) Maybe before you're ready to take the cat, your family can get another one for your brother, to help distract him from Thor being gone?

Yeah, we'll probably do something like that, I'm sure. Though I just remembered, he did get a rabbit from this summer, so this isn't his first pet. Mom's glad we're getting Thor while he's a kitten though, so we shouldn't have to worry about him having issues with the rabbit.

:hyper: I don't get Canadiens games out here, so I'm tired of Friends reruns when I actually do have the time to watch some TV. I need something new to watch!

Yeah, I haven't been watching much tv these days, either. About the only thing I watch regularly now is the Office and 30 Rock. I also need to catch up on Dexter online.

Lost is starting in January, right?

Yeah, we'll probably do something like that, I'm sure. Though I just remembered, he did get a rabbit from this summer, so this isn't his first pet. Mom's glad we're getting Thor while he's a kitten though, so we shouldn't have to worry about him having issues with the rabbit.
Aw! :cute: When I was a kid, my sister and her husband bought their two kids and me (I'm closer to my nieces and nephew's ages than my sister's :huh: ) rabbits. They live on a farm though, so they were kept in cages in the barn. We used to go out and see them though. Then they all started breeding, and my brother-in-law sold them for food. :happy: :|

Animals and food! :scream:

ETA - January 21st! :hyper:

Hi all!

Hey thora, how are you? :wave: Can't wait!

Aw! :cute: When I was a kid, my sister and her husband bought their two kids and me (I'm closer to my nieces and nephew's ages than my sister's :huh: ) rabbits. They live on a farm though, so they were kept in cages in the barn. We used to go out and see them though. Then they all started breeding, and my brother-in-law sold them for food. :happy: :|

Animals and food! :scream:

Yeah, we had two bunnies, but...not sure what happened with the other one, but he died...we didn't even have him but like a week. We think it was either 1) The animal was not in good health when we got (her as it turns out) him, he never was very active
or 2) He was actually a girl, as it turns out, because Theodor (Ben, my brother's, rabbit) and her were...having fun together, but we think maybe she wasn't old enough for such fun. The only thing about that is, like I said, she died like a week after we got her, so I feel like that's too soon for such a reaction. I don't know, but I cried really hard when she died, just cause of the way Ben found her :(.

And there there Veep :)

Yeah, we had two bunnies, but...not sure what happened with the other one, but he died...we didn't even have him but like a week. We think it was either 1) The animal was not in good health when we got (her as it turns out) him, he never was very active
or 2) He was actually a girl, as it turns out, because Theodor (Ben, my brother's, rabbit) and her were...having fun together, but we think maybe she wasn't old enough for such fun. The only thing about that is, like I said, she died like a week after we got her, so I feel like that's too soon for such a reaction. I don't know, but I cried really hard when she died, just cause of the way Ben found her :(.

And there there Veep :)

That's so sad! Must have been traumatic for your brother. :(

I don't want to think about it anymore, I'm going to snuggle a kitty now. :denial: :lol:

That's so sad! Must have been traumatic for your brother. :(

I don't want to think about it anymore, I'm going to snuggle a kitty now. :denial: :lol:

He got through it ok, mostly cause that bunny was Brittany's, but it was awful...I'm not going to tell you just because of how you're feeling right now :p

Oh, so it was your poor sister who was traumatized, then? Your poor family! :(

I would guess that if it so soon after you got them that it must have been in poor health.

Well, Brittany's 17, so she was pretty much ok, she didn't have enough time to get attached, and she wasn't at home when it happened.

Yeah, I suspect as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom