The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I know you read in the cat thread, but I'll say anyways. His name is Thor, and he's a gray and white kitten, and mom's getting him tomorrow morning! I can't see him til I go home for Thanksgiving, but I'm still so excited!

Anyways, no, he has to stay in Indiana :(, see, I'm still living in the dorms so no pets. What happened was, one of mom's friends from work had these kittens, and she also had a couple pitbulls. Terrible story short, Thor's one of the only kittens left, so mom said she'd take him since she knows how badly I want a kitten. It's going to be rough on me, but hey, I don't have too much school left, and it's almost Christmas break, so that's at least a month I get to spend at home with him :)

Anyways, no, he has to stay in Indiana :(, see, I'm still living in the dorms so no pets. What happened was, one of mom's friends from work had these kittens, and she also had a couple pitbulls. Terrible story short, Thor's one of the only kittens left, so mom said she'd take him since she knows how badly I want a kitten. It's going to be rough on me, but hey, I don't have too much school left, and it's almost Christmas break, so that's at least a month I get to spend at home with him :)

oh no.. sadness.

oh i c.. Well, hey at least you have xmas break so you can do some bonding..:cute:

:D I'm so excited. Mom's trying to figure out how to send a picture message now, so she's ready in the morning :lol:

2379768640_f051d1c2b9_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom