The Temple Bar - Autotune = Cheating = MUYMFA!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, elfa wants an orgy.

Oh wait, we already established that it's discourse, not..

Sry, need more coffee. Keep your pants on.

Still cheating, UNLESS you were planning on "trading up" to the redhead because your economic situation was improving. If that were true it would NOT be cheating to autotune. BUT that isn't true because your company just went bankrupt.

The hispanic lady dying her hair doesn't matter since you were trading for a natural redhead.

Shit. Well, now on to the hard part - TRUST and RESPECT! I'm going to have to talk to my friends about this and if THERE'S any way I CAN win back my HONOR.

It's hard to say. How does a stardium differ from a stadium? Or is that just an American spelling?

A STARdium is made a sunshine and star dust. A STADIUM is made of, like, other stuff. Concrete probably. Metal, I would assume. Glass. Shit like that. You know.

wait Friday Im gonna post two of my corsets, no, three, or four.

not on me of course.

so I hope you hear Kaf so we can share the sensuality of a corset.
Yes'm. We can share all kinds of things about corsets.

Shit. Well, now on to the hard part - TRUST and RESPECT! I'm going to have to talk to my friends about this and if THERE'S any way I CAN win back my HONOR.

You might be ABLE to win back your honor as long as you don't have a limo take you to the airport when you go on that business trip

Hey Amy, regarding that thing with CL, I was looking for some p/t employees for my store for the Holiday season and a fellow store manager told me that she had great success by using CG. She placed an ad there and she received numerous quality applicants that would not normally walk in for an application.
I ended up hiring two people that turned out to be very good employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom