The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
The three episodes I've seen were hilarious. Blame me, for I was one of the ones not watching it enough. :reject:

mad.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, enough already.

We're jumping the fucking shark. :scream:

You guys pretend you're in 24 for a day and a half, and I get singled out for jumping a shark!?!?!? Jack Beav, she's obviously working for the..Russ.....well, the Commun....I guess for the terrorists.

No spoken words said:

You guys pretend you're in 24 for a day and a half, and I get singled out for jumping a shark!?!?!? Jack Beav, she's obviously working for the..Russ.....well, the Commun....I guess for the terrorists.

I don't even know what you guys are talking about anymore. :huh:

:lol:

No spoken words said:

:ohmy:

I'm gonna get Buchananaenenend, aren't I? :uhoh:

Zoots, I'm starting to feel the same way.

I just wanted to use "jump the shark" in a sentence today. :p

No spoken words said:
Zoot. How did your move go? Did you start the new job yet?

Good, thanks. Still putting stuff away and buying furniture for my new apt. :drool: :wink:

I was supposed to start the job on monday. But now it looks like it may be tuesday or later.

Zootlesque said:

Good, thanks. Still putting stuff away and buying furniture for my new apt. :drool: :wink:

I was supposed to start the job on monday. But now it looks like it may be tuesday or later.

Good, glad it all went well. Furnishing a home is fun to some, to others a burden...hope it's the former for you.

Why'd your start date get pushed back, if I may ask?

Yeah, it's definitely been fun buying stuff for the new apt. :drool: :wink:

No spoken words said:
Why'd your start date get pushed back, if I may ask?

Well... I'm on work visa and they still haven't got the receipt from the INS. They expect it sometime early next week. I figured while I have them, I'll enjoy these holidays. :drool:

Zootlesque said:
Yeah, it's definitely been fun buying stuff for the new apt. :drool: :wink:

Well... I'm on work visa and they still haven't got the receipt from the INS. They expect it sometime early next week. I figured while I have them, I'll enjoy these holidays. :drool:

I'm sure a part of you wants to get started already, but a larger part is enjoying the extended time off. Gives you a chance to at least get to know the area you moved to better. Good luck with everything!

No spoken words said:
I'm sure a part of you wants to get started already, but a larger part is enjoying the extended time off.

:yes: On one hand I'm excited and can't wait to start the new job at a new company. On the other, I'm enjoying this time off cos God knows when I'll get this much time again. :drool: But I also don't want to come off like I'm in no hurry to start the job, either! :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom