The Temple Bar and Doozer is on top!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone of you sees redkat, then tell her to check out the arcade fire thread in bang and clatter. thanks.

No spoken words said:

Do they serve orange juice or ice cream or pizza or chinese food?

gourmet salads, luxurious cheeses and italian gelato

Yes jeans as in pants

the ad says Exclusive food & Fashion Hotspot

there is probably a botox bar at the back :wink:

No spoken words said:

I like the martinis and jeans in one place. Then women can get drunk and think they fit into a size smaller than they really do. :lol:

And I think it's offical: Saturdays are out for next semester, unless, of course, it's no other option. I feel like the past month has gone by in a flash and that's sort of a good thing, but sort of not. :huh:

should i start an "all things must pass" appreciation thread in bang and clatter? :hmm:

Should I start a "beads" thread?

Beav, did you ever officially answer my question about who would win a superhero/villian tournament? And, don't run to Zoo Station and start a thread. Just sack up and give me a reply. Unicron? Fine. Galvatron? Whatever. Jango Fett. Sure. That Borg Queen? You got it. Li Mu Bai from Crouching Tiger? I'll accept that. Just name someone.

No spoken words said:
Should I start a "beads" thread?

Beav, did you ever officially answer my question about who would win a superhero/villian tournament? And, don't run to Zoo Station and start a thread. Just sack up and give me a reply. Unicron? Fine. Galvatron? Whatever. Jango Fett. Sure. That Borg Queen? You got it. Li Mu Bai from Crouching Tiger? I'll accept that. Just name someone.

Off the top of my head, biggest sci-fi baddass is Boba Fett, but he got killed like some two bit chump. I was never happy with his ending, it always felt like Bullshit. However, they did bring him back in books or comics, I think. I dunno, but he has always signified cool to me.

Nigel Tufnel and the Highlander are up there too.

Sees?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

You likey? :hmm:

I'm going to workout too...in about 1/2 an hour....wait for me and we'll workout together in different parts of this great country of ours...:hi5:

:yes:

I actually already had the ABC song (what are the odds? lol), but everything else was perfect, I tell you. Perfect. :drool:

Listening to Lita now... :sexywink:

Or :rockon:

Reg working out :drool:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom