The Temple Bar: All of this could be yours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good. Listening to Chili Peppers in concert:drool:

*wacks jukebox, Californication comes on*

What you up too?

Hey raven:wave:

John Frusciante is fucking cool! His guitar playing is rather excellent! :rockon:

The phone?? About your interview??

RavenBlue said:
He is a very cool guitarist, I love how he totally gets right into the music too you know. A total soul player.

Definitely. There was a documentary bit before the concert, saying that when he rejoined the Chili's he could hardly play as his hands were so messed up from all the drugs he took! :ohmy:

Sending luck your way, tre!:up:

I'm doing Fine Raven how was your Easter and or Passover?

the rockin edge said:
hey YBOR :wave: haven't see you in a while, how are you?

the bar is rocking now :rockon:

yea, possible job interview

TRE :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Have you been breaking out the Axes lately?

Keep my fingers crossed on your job prospects.

How's Uni?

Ha! - are they old games that you own, Raven? My dad had Monkey Island somewhere on an old PC, though we could never get it to work properly. I try to avoid having games on my comp. else i'd spend all day playing them, instead of working.

YBOR - my day is good, doing a bit of uni work whilst :dance: to the Chili's on the radio. Was a fan years ago and am reappreciating them! How is your day? Are you at work?

Last edited:
RavenBlue said:
Easter went very well thanks YBOR. How was yours?

I visited my folks in New England and it was great. Until family issues arrived and I was so happy to leave for home!!!

YBORCITYOBL said:

I visited my folks in New England and it was great. Until family issues arrived and I was so happy to leave for home!!!

Hmm, family issues seemed to be a common theme this easter :sigh:

Hope you had a good time In New England though:up:

Yep. I hate seeing them all unused in the basement. I was glad to see my brother brought his old comp home from Uni as you can play the old games on it.. but I found a program that helps them run on newer computers.

Monkey Island is one of my all time favourite game series. Such a witty and funny game. There was a part in the second one where your character (Guybrush Threepwood) gets thrown into this black hole in the ground. We couldn't for the life of us figure out what to do... so we got a guide and it said "Turn on light switch"... How embarassing! :giggle:

The weather was excellent and had good times with old Buddies up there. I like having a 1500 mile buffer from my family though. It will be nice sleeping in my own house and bed tonight though. My dog will be happy too.

RavenBlue said:
Yep. I hate seeing them all unused in the basement. I was glad to see my brother brought his old comp home from Uni as you can play the old games on it.. but I found a program that helps them run on newer computers.

Monkey Island is one of my all time favourite game series. Such a witty and funny game. There was a part in the second one where your character (Guybrush Threepwood) gets thrown into this black hole in the ground. We couldn't for the life of us figure out what to do... so we got a guide and it said "Turn on light switch"... How embarassing! :giggle:

HA! I remember playing the version my dad had (don't know which one it was) but i can remember lots of stuff like that. It wouldn't work properly on the PC if I remember correctly, however. At least it was either that or we were just rubbish at playing it!

the rockin edge said:

:yes: all the time, breaking them out right now :rockon: jamming to some Floyd :drool:

i'm not in Uni :wink:

Gilmour has new material out I here!?!

Some of it real interesting too - I can't wait to check it out. After Waters/Gilmour played together at Live 8 - was there any talk of them maybe giving it another shot (I mean playing together for a tour or something)?

Were you not going to school here in the states? Did you graduate or am I having a Senior moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom