The Temple Bar - A Cooler Name Than Sting -UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kafrun

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon may lie dead in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle, and Gang

Dublin20Temple20Bar209.jpg

Watch out JOFO might come in here and have a cow. :lol:

*snerk* I can't believe someone's taking that much offense - it's a *joke* people! :tsk:

Gone for two days and had 20 pages and new thread to read before I caught up :lol:

New album :heart:

Crazy Tonight :hyper::love: (I love the whole damn album, but this was the song I've been waiting for since I first read that little blurb - and the chorus quote that became the full title - on the Q Magazine promo website :heart:)

I'm appalled (or should that be ABSOLUTELY REPULSED) that the title did not include announcement for the 20th time of mine and BoMac's engagement. :tsk:

I agree (yet more proof that we're meant to be). A marriage of two Interference "elders" should be something to celebrate and fawn over endlessly.

Some people just make me sick. :down:

Watch out JOFO might come in here and have a cow. :lol:
Cue the 'o noz!' :readies self for a verbal thrashing:

I'm appalled (or should that be ABSOLUTELY REPULSED) that the title did not include announcement for the 20th time of mine and BoMac's engagement. :tsk:

I agree (yet more proof that we're meant to be). A marriage of two Interference "elders" should be something to celebrate and fawn over endlessly.

I'll fight you both :angry: :angry: :angry:

I know, wtf is up with you people. :down:

I'll fight you both :angry: :angry: :angry:

Bring it, pole dancer. :angry:

I'm so fucking off in both my classes tonight - I never post here during class, but fuck it, last night before spring break.

yea

I have no confidence

maddie, let me tell you something - for a long time, I had zero confidence. Like, none. I felt like I was ugly, gross, and any guy who looked at me was looking at me because he couldn't believe someone was so unattractive.

Us telling you to snap out of things won't do it, YOU have to look at yourself and realize you're a hot momma and that any guy would be lucky to hang out with you, like elfa said. You're awesome as hell from what we know of you here, but you have to believe it for yourself.

It took me a long time to get to where I am now, but the first steps were realizing that I wasn't some heathen and that I was worth something whether guy 1 or guy 2 thought I was attractive or not.

I feel like I'm rambling, so I'll stop now. Ultimately, it's going to be up to you to stop putting yourself down so much. It does no one any good, especially you. Try talking yourself up from time to time instead of down. :hug:

I felt like I was ugly, gross, and any guy who looked at me was looking at me because he couldn't believe someone was so unattractive.

this is what I feel all the time.

I wonder am I heading towards the deadly BDD disorder which may have come from my other disorder.

Im sorry guys, my negativity must be pissy offy to u, because negative people are usually pushed aside after a while, they become boring.

but yea I really have zilchy confidence.

Back
Top Bottom