The Tea Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I've just recently begun listening to a bit of their stuff. I really adore Reqium...it's my favouite song right now..I think I've had it on repeat for the past hour or so.

I'm familair with Heaven Coming Down...as well as a few others (And for the life of me I can't figure our what song "In the heat of the fire you feel Heaven's desire"....or some lyric to that effect is from)...

ah, back to the point. I wanted to buy an album, but am scared to go for the Greatest Hits. I just feel so newbie-ish to do that. So, which album would you recommend?

I've been a Tea Party fan for some time now and I would recomend that you buy "The Edges Of Twilight"

It has a great world sound that made them unique.

(Oh what the hell, he said, unable to hold his viper tongue) I shouldn't but I will. I dislike the Tea Party. Third-rate Jim Morrison schtick, or as Dave Graney would say: 'Morrison floorshow, wilderness of pain'.

Thats really creepy...i just last week bought Transmission. I really like the song "release" but as for the rest, i'm not sure if its really my type of music. A bit too dark or something. :shrug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom