The Super Terrific MLB Thread - Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lebron James is a Yankees fan, a Bulls fan and a Cowboys fan? That guy has no soul.

Where on Earth is the Shermn8tor?

The kid touted GenR for years, and now that they are the hottest thing on the diamond, he's nowhere.

Dude, come back and revel in it, you deserve it.

Yanks down 4-2, 2 on, top 5th, Jeter, Abreau, A-Rod coming up. You'd like to think they could score a run or two here. I have too much nervous energy running through me right now. It's just a game...just a game....just a game.

Well, Sabathia will certainly leave the game after 5 innings and 357 pitches. If the game remains close, Joe Borowski will have to enter the game, and the Yankees have to be salivating at that possibility.

Hewson said:
Where on Earth is the Shermn8tor?

The kid touted GenR for years, and now that they are the hottest thing on the diamond, he's nowhere.

Dude, come back and revel in it, you deserve it.

I'm quite astonished he hasn't resurfaced...

And that last thread sure ended in a hurry.

Dalton said:
I'm torn on this Indians v. Yankees series. I hate the Yankees, so I never mind seeing them lose, but I think I would enjoy a Boston v. New York ALCS.

Conundrum.

I was all for the Yankees losing until Beav pointed out the Yankees Sox thing. Also torn now.

No spoken words said:
Times are tough when Beav has to start pointing out things related to baseball.

:|

I have not paid any attention since the Sunday jays vs yankees game. I have been buried in work till tonight. Don't worry though, I'll be all over it now :mad:

i do enjoy that i've been given yet another reason to dislike lebron james...

652f4f4bac4294974862ab9aa23742cb_lebronyankees.jpg

dude... you're from OHIO. you play for CLEVELAND. it's not like he's from new york and just happens to play in cleveland. how is showing up to an indians playoff game against the yankees wearing a yankees hat a good idea?

i did like bob feller's reaction, though

speedracer said:
So Lebron James is a Yankees fan, a Bulls fan and a Cowboys fan? That guy has no soul.

So basically LeBron was that prick we all went to school with, when I was a kid it was the Lakers. Bandwagon fans are always held in low esteem. Big :down: to King James. I could see if he was from NY, but he's from Ohio, plays for Cleveland, and goes to Indians games rooting for the other club and wearing the hat to boot? Notice how as they got further behind he turned the cap around, and then left...frontrunner.

Imagine a Celtics or Pats star showed up at a Sox/Yanks game at Fenway, wearing a Yankee cap...you know how Sox fans are, he'd be all done in Boston.

Edit: Headache beat me to it.

Last edited:
Oh and big :up: to the Rockies voting a full playoff share to Mike Coolbaugh's widow. The Rockies seem like a decent group, I think I'll be rooting for them to get through the NL and to the World Series.

^ Yeah, I was going to edit it out because I figured that pic wouldn't be hard to find. LeBron is still worse though, being not only a Cleveland player but an Ohio native.

Next he should catch an OSU/Michigan game with Wolverines gear on, and switch over to the Ravens or Steelers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom