The Super Terrific MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie HAS to be the worst manager with substituting players (position and pitching) I've ever seen. Managers don't win games, but they sure can lose them.

The Phillies are off to a bad start, but they shouldn't fire their manager. I know their 1-6, but there's plenty of time to turn it around. Charlie's on the hotseat for sure though.

Why not? The fans loathe Manuel, especially knowing we could have had Leyland. They've wanted him out since he got here. It wouldn't be just because of this start. It would be because of two years of incompetency.

He didn't throw the breaking ball, but he didn't yank Geary at the sign of trouble either.

phanan said:
I get my wisdom teeth taken out and this thread takes off at warp speed.

Ah, Mets and Philly talk. That explains it.
Perhaps the forum needs a separate thread for Phillies/Mets games so Prycky can do his Met Fanboy play by play and the MLB (not MotherLoveBone) thread won't reach 500 posts during Wednesday night's Mets/Phils critical tilt.

I promise: no more play by play. Opening Day at Shea got me caught up in the moment.

I guess Phils' skip, Charlie Manuel is now in the running for "Who'll Get Fired First?".

Meanwhile, A-rod had a pretty decent week. Alas, it's still only April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom