The Streets in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlastinglove

War Child
Does anyone know The Streets out there?????? Please say yes!!!!
Mike Skinner is one of the finest fellows!
And there's going to be a new album out there on April!

The last two have been soooo great!

Original Pirate Material and
A grand don't come for free!!!

If you have any chance to listen to his music, do!!!!

It's just great!!! :wink: :cool:

Those who know him, will understand!!!

P.S. The website www.the-streets.co.uk is under development so it's not that good!

Everlastinglove said:
Does anyone know The Streets out there?????? Please say yes!!!!

There are a few threads about The Streets in the Band Index stickied at the top of the forum. There are lots of fans around here.

I'm looking forward to Intonation, this summer. Right in my neck of the woods and Skinner's headlining the first day. Should be a grande olde tyme.

Also--where the fuck were all you peeps when I opened up that thread to send some love in the direction of "When You Wasn't Famous," the outrageously fun single from the forthcoming album (The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living).

In other news, this news is like six months old...

:shrug:

Any love of The Streets is a good thing, I suppose. Feel the flow, kids. Feel it.

Germany! :D But I've read an interview that he's maybe coming back again in summer!!! Hope so!

@ If you shout...:

Hey, sorry!!! Haven't read it!!!! I LOOOOVE the new single! It's so great and the beat is extremly good! I stay up till night just to see the video on MTV cause the f****** idiots don't broadcast it during the day!!! Well, on March 31 there's the single release and I can't wait anymore!!!!! And I am really looking forward for the new album!!!!!

Oi, oi, oi!!!! Geezers need exitement!!! :D

I go to the DVD store
But I caughn't rent anyfin
Cus me mum has no money

Cash a check
Pay it back
Geezers ain't feeling funny

The bird stares into my eyes
Feelin' low down
And I start to cry

Oi oi oi oi oi mobile fone

Hayyy look I can make songs just like the Streets! :wink: :|

Everlastinglove said:
Yeah, well! Hmmmmm..... Why aren't you selling millions of albums???? ;)
Aqua has sold millions of albums.... does that count for anything?

Aqua_Barbie_Girl_COVER.jpg

My friend from Italy loves them...I only remember one of there songs on account he used to play it 50 times a day:rolleyes: He felt the same way about me playing U2 all the time...How does the song go again..."dont mug yourself" something like that:p

The Hardest Way to Make an Easy Living has leaked. Things are pretty clogged up, right now, so if anybody's got any ideas....well, shit, son--share 'em!

slsk might help me uncover something, but the torrents to which I have access (I'm rate-limited for dling, unfortunately) are completely clogged.

Let's push things forward, so to speak, and help each other out. Or something. No matter how long I may have to wait, at least I'm xxx-cited, you know?

Kudos to me for jumping the gun. Let's make it real easy-like, 'kay?

http://www.non stuff.com/archives/2006/03/26/new-streets-album-leak-hardest-way-blah-blah-blah/

Fill in the blank and fuckin' enjoy it, kids.

You're welcome. (And, yeah--thanks to nonstuff. Killercool.)

"Pranging Out" is already a song which I like. A lot, no less!

It's not out in the US, yet.

And I, for one, have already talked about having heard it quite a while ago, now. It's good.

Better than the sketchy Original Pirate Material but nowhere even remotely near the magic which was A Grand Don't Come for Free. Booyakasha.

If you shout... said:

Better than the sketchy Original Pirate Material but nowhere even remotely near the magic which was A Grand Don't Come for Free. Booyakasha.

well well, there's a first. Somebody who likes the 2nd album more than the first album. I've never heard anyone say that before. Not that it's a criticism or anything.

Well, I needed a long time too to listen to the 2nd album and actually like it.... but it's great, really. The whole story, like book. It's amacing. The 3rd one is in between, I think.... Maybe I just need some time.... ,)

There's 3 or 4 songs on the 2nd album that sound like fillers. the first track for a start and 'get out of my house', 'not addicted', such a twat' and 'what is he thinking'. All lyrically good and keep up with the storyline but i think they really lack in tune and melody.

i haven't got the 3rd album yet :reject:

Back
Top Bottom